15

Liu Y/n

"I....I can't do it" One of my schoolmate said, Me and Chan walked to them, and looked worriedly, "Why?" I asked, "I...I can't swim" She said, being afraid, "Oh....but you can trust your partner" Chan said.

"I do....I just can't do it" She said, I sighed, "Talk to our teacher...and they're gonna find a replacement for the both of you" I explained, they nodded, and walked to our teacher.

And it's now a tie again, 6v6 "Y/n....Chan!" Our teacher suddenly called us, we walked to them "Yes Ms?" Chan asked, "Replace them..." She suddenly said, making my eyes grew wide.

"Sure– wait what!!?!" I said, shocked "You did a good job there!" She explained "But... that's just a lucky win" I explained, "Aww...Y/n it's just a game" "Your life doesn't exchange if you win or not" She explained.

I looked down, rubbing my one arm, when Chan suddenly held my shoulder, making me look at him, he just nodded, I sighed before agreeing, and now it's time for us to compete.

"Okay get in!" Our Teacher said, as we obeyed, getting in our positions "Start!" She screamed, we start the game.......I failed, they successfully pushed me down, I suddenly remembered that I can't swim too.

"H-Help!" I said, drowning, even though I can get up, it's just that I started to panic and the pool water we're getting in my nose and mouth, making me hard to breath.

Bang Chan

Our opponent wins, it's fine, since we all had fun, but then, I forgot that Y/n fell off, I turn around and saw that she's drowning "H-Help!" She said, I immediately swim to her, and carries her.

I placed her beside the pool floor, and start doing CPR to her....

[Of course I wouldn't allow the CPR just to be plain😳]

After doing the CPR she coughs, making her spit the water, "Are you okay?" I asked, helping her, to sit up, she coughs, and nodded "Th-Thanks...." She said, as Lee Know gave the towel to her,

My towel....

To Be Continue