02

Liu Y/n

"I want to participate in our Camping Singing Contest....." I suddenly claimed, closed eyes, nervous "Oh...Okay" He answered, I slowly opened my eyes "C-Can I?" I asked.

"Of course! Everyone can participate if they want to!" He answered, I felt myself blushing "What is your name? So that I Uhm can put you on the list?" He asked, I nodded.

"Liu Y/n...." I answered "Good name, but sure I'll put your name on the list" He claimed smiling "O-Okay..." I said, before running away, didn't know what to do, I ran back to Zia before whining in front of her.

"Success?" She asked, I nodded while whining, she laughed, and hugged me, "Atleast you talked to him for over 4 years right?" She claimed, trying to cheer me up "Yeah! But it was a mess!" I said, continuing to whine.

She just laughed at me, until the teacher came in, we settle everything down.

Bang Chan

"Well... she's kind of weird" I muttered to myself before heading to the Student councils room "Oh Chan? Why are you here? I thought you'll head back to your classroom?" Liam asked.

"I was...but someone wanted to participate at the singing contest" I said, he nodded, "Well then....suit yourself" He said, doing something, "Liu Y/n..." I said, putting her name at the list, before returning back to my room.

To Be Continue