08

Liu Y/n

As soon as I walked out of the bus, I can't feel my hands, they were frozed "OoOh cold~" She said, blowing some hot air in my hands, I entered the Minimart, while my hands were still cold.

That's when I felt something heavy covering me, I turned around and saw Chan putting his Hoodie on me, "You seem cold..." He claimed "Kinda..." I answered still blowing hands, as I rubbed it together.

"Wait here..." He said, walking away, I suddenly smelled the Hoodie, "It smells like him..." I muttered, smelling more, that's when someone whispered behind me.

"Is it?" A girl's voice muttered "You little witch!" I said, pinching her ears "Ow! Ow! Ow!" She whined "That's a punishment for you" I said, pouting "But I know you like it!" She teased, I blushed, and denied.

"I'm not!" I answered, "Then explain this!" She said, showing me some pictures of me sleeping, and cuddling with Chan, I blushed more "Wh-Where did you get that?" I asked her, stuttering.

[ Imagine that this is a picture and it's you and him😳]

"Earlier?" She answered looking at the picture, admiring it "D-Delete that!" I commanded "Oh Yeah sure!" She answered "I'll send this to you later" She claimed, winking at me.

"I...I don't want that!" I answered, but I really want it "Oh...I sent it to you" She said, I immediately look at my phone but didn't see any notification, that's when she laughs, "I hate you!" I said, she just winked at me and left me all alone.

"Here....I don't know if you like coffee...but I just get you some hot cocoa" Chan suddenly uttered giving me the cup "Th-Thanks" I suddenly uttered "You can go first... I'll buy something for me to eat" I said, he shooks his head.

"I'll wait for you" "But–Nevermind" I answered, pretending not to be thrilled, walking around, picked up some, Nova, Cheeserings, Mogu-Mogu, and Kisses.

"You sure have a sweet tooth" Chan said, giggling at what I'm getting, I just giggled back, that's when he snatched the food of me "I can hold it!" I said, being embarrassed.

"No! I can do it" He said, "You sure?" I asked, He nodded, "Do you still have to get something?" He asked, "Oh...no this is enough" I said, making our way to the counter.

"Are you two couples?"

To Be Continue