>Coral<

Coral

I watched as my mate snuck out without a word. He looked like he was deep in thought, probably mind linking whoever he was going to see. He never told me he was needed elsewhere.

So I followed him. He went behind a tree and shifted, then ran. I followed behind and once he reached a lone cabin that I have never seen before, he shifted and walked in naked.

I looked through the glassless window and there he was embracing my stepsister. I watched how lovingly they were together, watched them both naked and rolling around eventually having sex. I will never forget the betrayal I felt at seeing them together.

After they finished I heard them tell each other that they loved the other. I watched him leave first then soon after she did as well. I felt so mad that my own soul mate would do this to me, to himself and our family. My stepsister Astrid I can see why, she is unmated and available, she has never liked me from day one. She always has been after my mate but I thought he would be faithful to his one, true, soul mate.

From the first day I met him I always felt my eyes drawn back to him, not knowing then that he was my mate.

It wasn't until my 18th birthday when we are able to find our mates. I smelled his wonderful addicting aroma that was him. My wolf told me right when I laid eyes on him that he was my soul mate. He never, not once, ever smelled like he had been with another female, now I wonder how he does it. Masking your scent is learned not a trait that is heard of too often. But I guess he knows how, as the proof of his cheating was caught by my own eyes.

I needed to talk to our elders, I need to figure out what my options are. Elder Sue would be the one who can help me with my broken heart. She warned me about my stepsister, to watch my back because Astrid has been known to be a seducer of men. A slut, a whore of the worst kind. I just know she is sitting back smiling at what she has taken from me.

Little do they know that I just found out that I am pregnant. I had not been feeling so good in the mornings, so I had gone to see a doctor. I had been visiting another pack at the time and saw their doctor. He told blood and it was confirmed that I was indeed pregnant. He also did a scan on me and we discovered I am going to have twins. Notice I said I, because as of this day, my mate has no say in the matter.

I run back to the pack house and went to the elders wing. I knock on elder Sue's door and she opens it for me to come in. I sit on the couch and start to tell her what I have just witnessed. She uses her powers and looks into my mind, sees all that I had just witnessed. She sits and thinks and then I drop the bombshell. I tell her that I just found out while I was away that I am pregnant with twins. She once again finds my memories, sees all that I have gone through and sighs.

She asks why I am not in tears, crying my head off. I shrug and reply that I am in so much shock, I had never in my life thought he would cheat on me, let alone with my slut of a stepsister Astrid. I am basically devastated, my heart is shattered. My wolf, as soon as I saw them, has not uttered one word or sound, almost like she is dead. She sees inside me and then tells me my wolf is curled up into a ball of misery. She is also devastated she tells me.

She looks into my eyes and sees the truth. I ask her what my options are. She sits back and thinks, gets up and makes us tea. My stomach is queasy and if anyone had food near me it would make me vomit. The tea she sets in front of me, she tells me, will soothe not only me but my wolf as well.

I told her that I rushed all the way back to tell my mate the good news, to only see him leave the pack house. I followed him to find out where he was going. He did not even know I was home, did not even smell me arrive, he was too focused on thoughts of having sex in secret with Astrid.