>Sorrel<

Sorel has been mated with Alpha Riley who is her true mate and glad that he had chosen her.

His second mate Layla lives here as well and Riley knows about her being his second mate.

Sorrel is pregnant 3 months and due any day.

Alpha Riley feels chest pain and says Sorrel cheated on him with someone else.

He rejects her and tells Sorrel to leave the pack even with her being pregnant with their baby and due any day.

Sorrel had told him over and over that she did not cheat on him.

But Alpha Riley did not believe her, even his wolf said "mate cheating on them".

Sorrel then leaves and had been searching for a new home, then ends up getting kidnapped.

Sorrel has her baby while captured and they take her precious baby Zander away from her and then dumps her body in the woods.

Her mate Riley realizes that it was his second mate Layla that cheated not his pregnant true mate Sorrel.

Alpha Riley looks for Sorrel and finds her knocked out in woods.

But Sorrel was not pregnant anymore and the baby was gone.

Sorrel wakes and knows the baby is gone, sees her mate and accepts his rejection because this was all his fault.

Sorrel disappears from the pack infirmary soon after and finds another pack to join, her new pack helps her search for her baby Zander.

Two months later, her now ex-mate Riley has mated and marked his cheating second mate Layla.

Sorrel searches for months to find her kidnapped baby.

One month later, Sorrel finds baby Zander as well as her second mate Callum.