>Gwen<

Gwen has been mated for four years now to her true mate Joshua.

She is 22 years old now and Joshua is 23.

She is pregnant and on the first term of her pregnancy, they know she is carrying the pack heir, a son.

Her mate Joshua, who is the Southern California Pack Alpha, goes to train another pack that needs help.

He leaves the pack's Beta, Jeff in charge.

Gwen feels her mate Joshua cheat constantly while he is gone.

Soon after Gwen finds out that his cheating is causing her baby distress.

Gwen faints because of his cheating that puts her in the infirmary, her baby is now being monitored.

There is too much pain from her mate cheating, as he does it every night now.

The baby ends up coming too early as Gwen goes into labour and then after its born, her baby boy dies at birth.

Her mate Joshua comes home weeks later to find his true mate Gwen in a coma and in the infirmary and that their baby had died at birth.

When Gwen wakes up weeks later she finds out that her baby died after the delivery.

Gwen confronts her mate Joshua, then rejects him for cheating and making their baby's birth come too early and dying all because he could not keep it in his pants.

Gwen ends up leaving her pack and her cheating mate Joshua very soon after.