Jaydene

Jaydene

Heartbreaks Happen

Jaydene turned 19 alone, something that she thought would never happen until she woke. Her mate of 2 years has left her. Not for work, not for the pack, not even for something she did wrong, but he did leave her for her twin Tasmyn.

You see, her sister has become twisted. It happened when they turned 15, they were kidnapped and ever since they were saved, her sister changed and not for the better.

You would have thought that I would have been the one to change. It was not her that the bad things happened to, it all happened to me, no one touched her because I put myself in the position to protect her. So I was the one tortured, I was the one starved and I was the only one of us that was raped.

All I can say today on my 19th birthday, is that this will change me, no, this did change me. You see my mate Talon is the Alpha of the Moonlight Pack, he and I discovered we were mates on my 16th birthday. He marked me but never mated me because I said I needed time to recover from my fear of the rape. He agreed and was forever by my side since. That is until Tasmyn stepped into the picture to portray the weak and suffering and needy sister.

It worked, because he left me to be with her. He did not even reject me, he just left to be with her instead. Need I say more. It hurts seeing them together, even the pack has decided that she needs their protection. It really sickens me what she has done. But today is her day as he asked Tasmyn to marry him and she said yes. Today happens to be the day that they marry. It is the day that he will mark and mate my twin sister.

It is also the day that I finally will leave this pack, leave my mate behind. I am just so glad that I visited a gypsy that was travelling the country and I just happened upon. She helped me, a lot. She gave me an amulet that keeps me from feeling the betrayal of my mate sleeping with my twin sister. It has been my lifesaver.

Today I am getting in my car when everyone is busy and I'm going somewhere, I don't know where yet, just need to get away from this ugly situation.

I gathered together my few belongings and went down to my car, got in, and just drove. I left no message except a rejection of him as my mate on his bedroom wall in my blood.

I even found the drawing I drew on his wall in a book about rejections, it is supposed to sever our mate bond and for it to never come back. I just wished I could have drawn it on his forehead, now that would have been a statement, don't you think. For him to walk around forever with a brand for my rejection across his forehead.

Yes, I feel a little evil these days, that is what this whole situation has done to me. Maybe I will do something really outrageous, like take a class in stripping or pole dancing. Something no one would ever believe I would ever do.

I just wished our parents could see her now, how so not proud they would be of Tasmyn for what she has done to her twin sister. They were killed the same time as when we were kidnapped. We were travelling, going to each state in the country, to see them all is what my parents wanted to do. It was between summer vacation and when school starts and when we reached Texas, that is when we were stopped.

We were eventually saved by Talon's pack as his father was in charge at the time. He had been warned of rogues in the area, maybe even had some females stolen from his pack and came after the rogues with a vengeance. The Alpha saw the damage done to me and went back for the kill as he had only captured them. The whole group of rogues were killed that day and I will forever be in Alpha Trevor's debt for that.

I did sent him a text telling him that I was so sorry but things have changed here while he has been gone and I will not be here when he comes home. That is all I texted, after the call I trashed the phone by dumping it down Talon's toilet before leaving.