>Everly<

Everly

My name is Everly Marston and on my 18th birthday I found my mate. He smiled and winked at me even before he knew we were mates. That told me one thing, one that I never wanted to happen to me, that my mate was a man whore and does that to all the females he wants of play with.

I remember waking up that morning even before anyone yelled at me. I had, by then, even had my shower. I was choosing suitable clothes for if by chance I met my mate that day. I looked good as even my brother mentioned it at breakfast.

Breakfast that morning was great, all the well wishes from all the family. Gifts would be opened later at our birthday dinner, one that we have every year. Then there was the talk about finding our mates that day, I just shrugged my shoulders, and told them if I did it would be great. Even Derek wants to find his mate. Maybe at school today.

I rode into school with my dear older twin brother of two minutes. His name is Derek, he is 6'3" and still growing, I am 5'8" and with any hope, will add more inches to my height too. We are both blondes, he takes after dad and has blue eyes and I take after mom with green eyes. We are both slim as we keep in fit.

The whole family just moved here in the summer months after our school year ended, and this is the first day of school for all students.  But with Derek and I, it is the first day in a new school as well. We basically kept to ourselves, not very many of the pack here stayed for the summer. They all took a vacation elsewhere and only just got back. So it was Derek and I and a few older pack members that stayed. They are not in school anymore so Derek and I are all alone.

When we got to school after Derek parked, we made our way to the office to get our schedules. The nice woman working in the office was very prompt and polite. She called her daughter that goes here to come and take us around, show us the school and point out our classes.

Her name is Brandy, and once she laid eyes on Derek, I knew then that she was his mate. Yeah, you could say the word 'mate' would have clued anyone in. So she grabbed his arm while showing us around and did not let go, which I thought was funny. I will have to get the details later from her as to why.

So Brandy is in the same grade as us, and Derek mentioned that after she shows us around, he and Brandy will get all her and his classes sorted out so they can be in as many subjects together as possible. Brandy even mind linked her mom to start the process.

So they left me at my first class, Math. Not a bad subject for me but I really wished it was later in the day so my brain cells were working. I sat in the back corner as it has been a favorite of mine. I am not one to sit in the front row and stare at the teacher, no matter how good looking he is.

So I am sitting in my chair and just when the teacher shows up and tries to close the door, he stepped in. He looked around the class and winked at me, smiling all the while. He sat up near the girls and I watched as he looked them over for a heck of a long time. If I didn't know better I would say one of them was in heat the way he was leering.

He was even trying to touch, and it did not seem like she minded until another male showed up. That was when the two of them just ignored each other. I found out later that the last guy to come in is the next Alpha, as in the son of the current Alpha and he is next in line for the position. His name is Grayson. Her, well she has not had her 18th birthday yet but from the looks of Grayson, she is his mate and she does not know it.

Her name is Aspen. The other male that smiled and winked at me is Keaton. Those names I did not find out until lunch, as Brandy mentioned them. So Keaton is the one that smells so wonderful to me. I knew from what my wolf has been saying, is that he is my mate but does not know it yet either. His birthday is in the next few days. Aspens birthday is next month some time.