Chapter II

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Bitchhhhh wake up" I heard GiGi scream in my ear. I swear a bitch can't never just sleep

"Girl what is you doing here" I said squinting since the sun decided to be bright asf today.

"Came to hang wit my bestie scoot cho big ass over" she said rolling me over. Wait

"Yo how tf did you get in here" I said sitting up looking at her

"The door was open dummy what I tell you about locking doors yk one day yo ass gon get robbed" she said turning on the TV in here.

"Shit my bad aye did you see my roommate" I asked

"Naw I think she was here though because I heard her speaking in her room...y'all met?"

"Naw not yet" That got her attention

"Girl you didn't meet your roommate n*gga you could be living with a serial killer" she come up with the weirdest shit

"I'm pretty sure if she was a serial killer she wouldn't be going to school here" I told her about to lay back down. As much I was interested to know who it was but I was still tired asf.

"Actually if you cared to watch murder documentary's with me then you would know that—" I interrupted her because I didn't feel like hearing her rant about murderer's

"Ok ok if you shutup I'll go" I told her. She went silent and nodded towards the door. I reluctantly got up and went to my roommates room I moved the bag she had in front of the door and knocked 3 times. All the while GiGi was peaking from my room she said if it really is a serial killer she ain't want them to see her.

After a minute I was just going to go back to my room and go back to sleep thinking she wasn't home or just didn't want to be bothered. But she opened the door and I deadass almost peed my pants.

"Manna?" The girl questioned

"Xianna?" I questioned back

"Oh this is hilarious" GiGi said coming out the room and plopping done on the couch.

"Don't tell me your my roommate" she said looking around like another person was gon just pop out.

"Surprise" I said suddenly feeling shy and nervous. Wtf is wrong wit me

"Yayyy" GiGi said I swear she cannot read a room. "Manna was just talking bout yo—" imma beat this bitch ass.

"Shutup why don't you" I said glaring at her.

"Right well I guess this ain't so bad at least we already know each other" she said walking out the room and sitting on the separate chair by the couch.

"Yeah I guess" I said suddenly realizing that I was still in my spongebob pajama pants I hurried in my room and changed. GiGi and Xianna was talking on the couch when I came out I told them I was about to take a shower and they said ight.

After I get out the shower and change in the bathroom because I'll be damned if I'm going back in there in only a towel. I see Kaitlyn, lelynn, and Dasilva I think her name was sitting on the couch talking.