Chapter XIV

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
𝙶𝚒𝙶𝚒 𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖

"Okay are we ready." GiGi asked.

"Girl I been ready you the one that spent 3 damn hours packing yo makeup and hair like you ain't finna be back in 2 weeks." I said getting up from the floor.

"Well excuse me for liking to be prepared." She told me rolling her eyes and I rolled my eyes right back.

"Marques!" I yelled

"Yes?" He said coming into the room.

"Get her bags and let's go."

"Ight." He said then left out the room and I think the apartment too. Once we went out of GiGi's room we saw he was gone and her roommate was sitting on the couch.

"You leaving?" Her roommate asked.

"Yeah I'm out. I'll see you in two weeks. You going home for the break or naw?" GiGi asked.

"Yeah I'll be leaving tomorrow."

"Bet then I'll see you later. Let me know when you get back home girly." GiGi said

"For sure." The girl said back smiling and waving goodbye as we left the apartment. Her and GiGi actually had a good bond they hung out and got to know each other when they first got back to school seeing as they would be living with each other for a whole semester.

Anyway as we reached GiGi car we saw Marques arranging the trunk to fit our bags. We was just about to get in the car and go to Kaitlyn place to say bye when we heard some people call out our name. Speak of the devil there was Kaitlyn walking up to the car with the rest of our friend group in tow.

"Hey babes." Kaitlyn said giddy as always.

"Hi Kait." GiGi said coming out the front seat. Me and Marques said a quick hey too.

"You guys leaving already?" Evan asked.

"We were just on our way to come see you two." I said pointing to Kait and Lynn.

"Ah glad we caught you then we were thinking before we all went home that we could get some food spend a lil time together before we go home." Lelynn said.

"Im down." Marques said. Me and GiGi agreed and soon we were off the The Eatery again.

"So are we all leaving today?" Evan asked once we sat down.

"Naw I leave tomorrow." Xianna said.

"Oh?" I said hoping to get and explanation as to why she was staying.

"I gotta meet with a professor tomorrow morning so I can't leave until after that." She explained

"Gotcha." I said.

The rest of the time we just talked about school, and what we were going to be doing for the thanksgiving break. After we got done eating we all headed back to campus and parked near each other about to say our goodbyes.

"Hey can I talk to you real quick?" Xianna asked.

"Sure." I said following her out of earshot of our friends. "So wassup?" I asked