Chapter IV

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

"Hey girly" I heard GiGi say as she entered my room. She want something

"What you want?" I asked

"Mmcht how you know I want something" she said sitting on the floor.

"Cause you only call me girly when you want something" I told her and it's tru she call me bitch or hoe every time she address me in a loving way of course.

"Okay fine fine it's this party this Saturday and I really really want us to go" she said making her puppy dog face

"I don't—"

"Nope cause before you say no and that we need to focus on our studies you forced me all freshman year to study and get good grades now it's sophomore year and I'm in charge" she told me. Damn she right

"Damn straight I'm right" GiGu said geeking.

"Shit I ain't mean to say that out loud" but fr I did force her to get good grades her first year. It's only fair.

"So does that mean your going" she asked already knowing the answer

"Yeah I guess I'm going" I said while rolling my eyes smiling.

"Yessssss we are so fuckin shit up on Saturday" She was hyper asf sometimes.

"Tf y'all screaming for" we heard a voice say from out side the room. We walk out and see Dasilva and Xianna sitting on the couch.

"When y'all get here" I asked

"Just did you should really start locking doors" damn I swear I be meaning to I just always forget.

"I been only telling her, her whole life" GiGi said rolling her eyes.

"Shutup and sorry I be forgetting" I said sitting on the couch.

"Ok so like I said before what was y'all screaming for" Dasilva asked.

"Oh I was just getting her to go to this party on Saturday with me." That seem to spark they interest

"Oh y'all talking bout that Beta Theta Pi party going on" Xianna said joining in on the convo

"Yess that one y'all going" GiGi said but it looked like she was more so asking Dasilva.

"Yeah we going, so I guess we'll see each other" Dasilva answered. Is it just me or did they just give each other heart eyes.

"Hiiii hoes" lelynn said entering the room with Kait and Evan by her side. Just in time I guess.

"Hey babe" Dasilva said turning her attention. I think that's when GiGi realized it was other people there cause she looked at me to see if I saw and I just smirked at her.

"Shutup" she whispered to me. I busted out laughing.

"What's so funny" Kait asked.

"Nothing...we were actually just talking bout a party Saturday that was happening" I said trying to change the subject I didn't want to embarrass GiGi anymore.

"Oh yeahh we all going?" Evan asked

"Yessir" I answered. There was a knock on the door and Xianna went to go answer it. I peeked over her shoulder and saw that it was my brother.

"Hey buddy what you doing here" I asked as she let him in.

"Idk there was a sock on the door and I left my key in my dorm so I couldn't get in I knocked a couple times, I heard noises but nobody came to the door" he said shrugging. Damn only one week in and people already fucking.

"Pls—"GiGi said laughing. Then everybody else started dying. My poor baby don't even know what they laughing at he just standing there looking stuck

"Leave my brother aloneeee" I said going to hug him. He so innocent.

"Anyways yall wanna go to the party together we could take two cars" lelynn asked

"What party I wanna go" Marques asked sitting on the floor.

"No" I said immediately shutting that shit down.

"What why?"

"Because you still a freshman and need to focus on schoolwork and you've never been to a party let alone a college party" I said

"I'm 16 and a freshman in college I'm pretty sure I can handle my school work" he said smacking his lips. He lucky I don't smack him in the back of his head.

"YOUR 16!" Everybody screamed except for GiGi. My brother retreated from the conversation feeling very shy all of a sudden I could tell.

"Yeah what y'all thought he was" GiGi said answering for him.

"Umm 18 like mostly every other freshman" Evan said

"Naw my brother real smart he skipped the last two years of highschool" I told em. He finished all his credits in the first two years and I was so fucking proud.

"Damn" Xianna said.

"You can come Marques ignore NaNa she a buzzkill" GiGi said whipping out the nickname I was dreading her to use in front of Xianna.

"Yess" he said geeking

"Wait what who said all that I was being fr" I told GiGi

"Girl he need the experience and I'll watch him the whole time." She a whole ass lie

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes

We all hung out for a while then everybody went back to they rooms. I told my brother to go to his dorm and if it was still occupied then he could come back and spend the night here. I couldn't help notice Xianna staring at me from the kitchen as I straightened up the living room I turned around and saw her eyes go to my exposed stomach.

"Yo" I said clearing my throat.

"Hmm?"

"You straight ?" I asked

"Yeah umm imma go to my room see you tomorrow" she said then left

After my brother said that he was good and I texted GiGi and Kaitlyn to make sure they made it back to they apartments I went to sleep.

———————————————————————
More so a filler chapter just to introduce the party. Comment on this bitch though.