Chapter VII

𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
(𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)

So I'm over here in the car about to drive to Makayla's house because as much as I try I can't bring myself to have this girl sad. After we went to get breakfast and ran into Manna and dem she seemed upset in the car and I felt bad knowing that it was my fault. So I got her some flowers and her favorite candy from the store and figured that we could have a movie night at her house. Once I get to her apartment I turn my car off and walk to the door now I know we dating and all but I still find it necessary to knock on her door because I don't feel comfortable just walking into somebody crib like that.

I sat there knocking for like 5 mins but nobody came to the door her car right outside so I know she here. I figured she was sleep and just pulled out my key that I have and went to go unlock the door. When I walk in I see a jacket on the couch that don't look like mine or hers. All of a sudden I hear some moans coming from her room. I walk in and wish I would've my ass stayed at home. Cause there she was face pushed down in a pillow wit that n*gga from the restaurant hitting her from the back.

Everything in my hands dropped to the floor and my body was filled with rage. Me dropping my stuff on the ground seem to catch there attention and they immediately stop. I wanna slap myself for being so fucking stupid.

"Xianna, what are you doing here!?" Yelled/questioned Makayla.

"Oh shit" I heard the guy say while scurrying to put on his clothes. I just sat there being silent Makayla didn't say anything too scared of how I would react. Once the guy finishes putting his clothes on he heads to the door and leaves. Trust me I will be exacting revenge on him later but I ain't got the energy to deal with both of them.

"Really?" I asked in a calm voice

"I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry Xianna. I didn't mean it" Kayla said practically begging for my forgiveness.

"You wasn't sorry when he was hitting you from the back in fact you was enjoying that shit I mean damn I'm surprised I didn't hear yo ass from outside the door" I told her raising my voice and there was no bringing it back down.

"Baby plea—"

"You know what Makayla don't I fucking hate myself for not believing DaSilva when she told me you was cheating on me I chose to believe that you wouldn't do no fucked up shit like that" I couldn't keep myself from going off on her. "I trusted yo ass which was the dumbest mistake I could have ever made I know that we haven't been acting much like a couple since I started college but damn did our 6 years together not mean shit to you. I mean cmon Makayla we been together since Sophomore year and I thought maybe we could be together forever that maybe somewhere in the future my feelings for you would come back. Cause we belonged together or some shit like that. how you just gonna do me dirty like that and with a guy like what the fuck G" I said finishing.

"I don't know Xianna you just said yourself our feelings for each died when you started college and we started on different paths I'm sorry Xianna fr I am but I think we should breakup" she told me. What she think this shit gon just make me forgive her and we go bout our merry way?

"You fr right now?....I mean like you cheat on me then breakup wit me. You know what I can't even be mad at you because I was gonna cheat on you too but I didn't and that's the difference between me and you. I came over here in the damn first place to make sure you was ok and maybe spend the day together because I felt bad that you was upset with me on Sunday that I made you feel like shit but you know what fuck you Makalya."