Chapter XI

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖

"Dad?"

"Hey chicken face" my dad said. Honestly I wanna kill myself right now.

"Dad I am a grown ass women stop calling me that" I said embarrassed. I heard my friends laugh and I turned around to glare at them.

"I don't give a fuck." My dad said laughing I swear this n*gga bout the most immature person I know.

"Would you watch yo mouth" my mother said

"Man who invited the wicked witch of the west?" My dad said noticing my mother's presence.

"Says the nigga with a Jheri curl from what the 80s" my momma said and that caused them to start arguing back and forth. Scratch that they both the most immature people I know. They petty asf towards each other and they only like this because they both still like each other but don't want to admit it. I caught them cuddled up wit each other one time and they still denying it to this day.

"The pettiness is real" I heard GiGi say trying not to laugh.

"Umm hey dad" Marques said speaking up. Now I know I said him and me got different dads but his dad is a deadbeat loser who didn't take care of him so my father being hisself stepped in and raised him saying something about it's not right for him not to have some type of father figure in his life.

"Wassup son." My dad said taking his eyes off my momma.

"So anyway." I said catching everybody's attention. "What you doing here" I'm not saying I'm not happy to see him it's just he lives about 3 and a half hours away.

"I can't come visit my kids?"

"How did you know I stayed here exactly." I asked cause I'm so confused on how people just be knowing where I stay.

"I asked around." He said like it's was just totally normal.

"Wow so you a grown ass man asked around about where she was...yeah thas totally not creepy." My mother said. Ok that was pretty funny and I had to keep myself from laughing.

"I could've swore I was talking to my daughter but ight."

"Ok calm y'all selfs down dad we were just about to leave so either join us or stay here." I told him.

"Why would you—"

"Of course I'll come let's go" my dad said interrupting my mom. My mom rolled her eyes but came anyway. After we left we took separate cars but decided to all meet at The Eatery again because I ain't gon lie that shit smack.

"So how are classes?" My mother asked to whole table. Everybody went around the table saying how they were doing in there classes but it seemed to bore my father so he asked.

"Boringgggg...does anybody play sports?" My mother rolled her eyes but waited for answers.

"I play football." Evan said.

"I cheer." Lelynn said. Yes they are the typical cliche ass couple but they make it work cause they been going solid now for about 3 years.