Chapter Six

His fingers dug into your hips, pulling you closer to him as your tongues fought for dominance. There were so many sensations flowing through you and the alcohol in your system wasn't helping you focus.

What was his name again? You couldn't even remember that! He moans in your mouth, grinding his hips against your own as he backed you against the hotel wall. His hands roamed your body, not letting one inch of skin go untouched. 

As you start to unbutton his shirt, he trails his lips down your neck. Biting and leaving marks as he went. You could barely hold it together, whoever this man was, he was good. He knew exactly what he was doing and was just toying with you, trying to bring you to the edge before he'd focus his attention somewhere else. 

It frustrated you and turned you on at the same time, leaving you confused and hot all at once. You needed the toying to stop, you just needed him. His hands slowly travel down your sides, the pads of his fingers tickling your thighs as he slowly pushed your legs apart. His chest rumbles with laughter as you squirmed slightly from the tickling sensation. Slowly he moves his mouth up to your ear, his hot breath sending goosebumps down your arms. He opens his mouth to say something, taking his sweet time, when you 

Jumping awake to the sound of your alarm, you clutch your beating heart. Now that you were awake, you recognized Chris in your dream right away. You had only known this man for a little while but he was consuming your thoughts during the day and now your dreams throughout the night. 

Deciding to take a cold shower before you started your day, you quickly climbed out of your bed and walked to the kitchen to grab some water. Your throat was unbelievably dry. Your best friend was sitting at the kitchen island and you didn't notice him/her until they cleared their throat, scaring the shit out of you.

"Dude!" You choke on the water, spitting it back into the cup as you tried to catch your breath. "What the fuck!" 

"First of all, ew." Y/B/F groans while squishing their face in disgust. "Second of all, you okay?"

"What?" You demand after setting your cup on the counter. "Yeah, fine, are you okay?"

"Well, I heard you screaming earlier." They smirk while tracing a pattern on the countertop. "Now you're all flustered and a little sweaty, it raises concern. As your best friend, I am obligated to point out your faults and make sure you're okay." 

"Thanks." You deadpan. "And I'm fine, it was just a dream." 

"Oh." They wiggle their eyebrows, their smirk growing. "I get it, say no more, I'd have dreams about him too." 

"Okay, gross I'm not having this conversation with you!" You whine as you start to head towards the bathroom. "Don't...please stop looking at me like that!" 

"Chris!" Your best friend mocks you as you pick up speed, needing to have a door separating you. "Yes, Chris, oh my god!"

"I hate you!" You scream before slamming the bathroom door, quickly locking it behind you in case your friend got any ideas. 

You turn towards the mirror, using the counter to hold yourself up as you tried to analyze the situation. You look over your appearance, you didn't look that bad considering the dream you'd just had. 

After a few seconds, you turn on the shower and slap your cheeks a few times, trying to get yourself back to reality. You had to focus or you were going to blow this entire thing. You wanted to have a relationship with Chris, he seemed like a great guy, and you didn't want him to think you were just using him for his body. Though it was a large plus. You shake your head again, you had to focus.

Just as you were about to climb into the shower, your phone goes off causing you to falter slightly. Sure, you could just leave it till you got out and worry about it later but if it was your mom, then you'd never hear the end of it. 

With a sigh, you pick it up and scroll through your morning notifications, a smile growing on your face when you saw that one was from Chris.

Chris: I'm still pissed that you beat me a couple of days ago, I'm ninety percent sure that you cheated

Y/N: Me? Cheat? Excuse you

Chris: I have a few hours of free time today, shall we cash in your win? 

Y/N: Is this your way of asking me on a date?

Chris: Technically, I already asked you...this is just me asking...again

Y/N: Huh, sure.

Y/N: I'll pick you up in an hour and a half, don't worry, I'll prepare the picnic

Chris: I am feeling very flattered right now. It feels good to be pampered 

Y/N: Like that's never happened before 🙄

Y/N: I'm going to hop in the shower, text you later

Chris: Don't tell me that! Do you need help?

Chris: The silent treatment? Leaving me like this? You are an evil evil woman Y/N

You smile down at your phone before setting it on the counter. He played games with you the other day, so you had the full right to get him back. Maybe you'd accidentally forget to text him back for a while and leave him in his sorrows. You chuckle to yourself as your favorite song comes on, the water splashing against your skin. 

You start to sing along, a large smile growing on your face. You were going on a date with Chris Evans and he actually wanted to go with you! God, you hoped that this wasn't all a dream and that you'd wake up because if it was, you were going to be pissed.