Introduction:

*Before we begin I want to give a bit of backstory as to what as happened leading up to the events of this story. This story is based on the MCU but with a few changes so we can call this is a alternate universe. Most if not all the events of the MCU are the same leading up to Infinity War but where it changes here is that Wanda Maximoff was snapped but Peter was not meaning he was around for the 5 years after the blip till endgame. Wanda Was 23 while Peter was 16 when infinity war began but with Wanda being bilped and not coming back for 5 years meaning by endgame and everyone's return she is still 23 while now Peter is 21 year's old. The story picks up at Tony Starks funeral and goes forward from there but obviously with Peter older the story is different then what we see in far from home and as much as I loved WandaVision in order with me to go with the whole Peter Parker x Wanda Maximoff Story. Wanda Vision would not of happend in this universe (But westview will featured in this story  but will take a different direction then seen in WandaVison)  And also just as a side note I have deslxyia so there maybe incorrect grammar or spelling so please forgive me with that but with all that out the way I hope you enjoy*

I do plan to finish this Fan Fiction but I also don't want to force myself to write if I don't feel like so please be patient with updates :)

Anyway onto the story!