-UPDATE 3: An Apology-

Hey everyone! I hope your all doing well. I just wanted to give a update on the story and also give a apology for the lack of chapters I've put out. Let's get one thing clear to begin with I am not abandoning this story I still have ideas and things I want to do in the story so no need to worry on that part the story is still going ahead I promise! As for why I haven't been updating as much as I want to well it's just down to personal issues such as my mental health which has had a effect on my life in many different aspects of my life so for the mean time taking care of myself such as speaking to people and taking my meds has been my biggest focus and I have been better a lot more recently which is good however I still wanted to give you guy's a apology for the lack of chapters being put out and I hope to fix that real soon. Before I go I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been supporting this book so far! It has over 5k reads which is just amazing and my notifications have just been crazy with people saving and adding this book to there saves which means a lot to me so thank you all! I can't wait to put out the next chapter and I hope you guy's are excited to!

- Bradley