Chapter 2

The teens were siting at the table while the other teens from the future were on the couch watching tv.
John: what is this dad I mean dick?
Dick: that's the tv.
John: oh. In the future we have a hologram.
Dick: cool.
Aqulad: could they be are kids?
Dick: I don't know. If I had a blood sample I could see if they match ours. Hey guys.
Teens from the future: yes.
Dick: we just want to ask if we could have a blood sample of your guys blood so we can see if you guys are our kids.
Future teens: ok
Dick: got a sample from all the teens and they all went to the computer and see if it was a match.
Dick: they are our kids.
John: so can I call you dad.
Dick: ok?
John: can I call you mom?
Zatanna: sure? I guess.
Maria: well mom dad if it is ok we are hungry and can we have pizza.
Dick: I will call for pizza.
Maria: yes we are finally going to have pizza.
Connor: you guys don't have pizza in the future?
Maria: no. Well kind of. It is made by a machine and it taste different.
After they ate pizza they talked for a while.
Zatanna: why did you guys come back from the future.
Maria: we'll see we were at my house just hanging out the we got board and you guys were gone. You hand a mission. Anyway we got board and went into a room that had a lot of books that had spells.
I found this one that could go to the future or to the past. We were going to go back 1 min in time but I took us back 26 years back in time.
Wally: so you our son.
Tim: I am.
Wally: are you fast like me?
Tim: I am and also a archer like mom I mean Artemis.
Artemis: you have my eyes.
Tim: I know.
Dick: so how will you get back to the future.
Maria: I Remember the spell to go back but it will take me at least a week to use it.
Megan: well you guys will just have to stay here. You can use my room I can lay on the couch.
Dick:I can to.
Zatanna: me too.
John: ok.
The were walking to they rooms and before Tim could get to his room he talked to Megan.
Tim: Megan.
Megan: ha?
Tim: thanks for letting me use your room mom.
Tim walked and Megan felt a something in her heart when she heard that and it felt good.