Chapter 5

Robin was siting on the couch and so was john. Then zee and Maria came into the living room.
Zee: hi guys.
Both dick and john said hi.
Dick: where did you guys go?
Zee: we went shopping. You?
Dick: we went to the roller coaster.
Zee: where are Wally and Artemis?
Maria: and Tim?
Dick: they went to go get a drink.
Wally and Artemis and they son Tim went to a store and got some soda pops for them and then they walked and talked back to the cave.
Artemis: so what is the future like.
Tim: will it is the same like here. But there are some things like a flying car now. But that's it everything is the same and the car is about 3 feet in the air.
Wally: how is the team?
Tim: the team is still going and Maria is the leader while you guys are in the league.
Wally: cool.
Artemis: so are you on the team?
Tim: I am and I am also they archer and speedster.
Artemis and Wally looked at each other with love in their eyes and knew that they were going to have a kid one day.
Later Megan,Connor, and jack hang out.
Megan: so what do you like to do?
Jack: I don't know.
Connor: you are just like me kid.
Jack: I am like you cause I am your son.
Connor: I was just joking. You like to do anything?
Jack: well I do like to play video games ( this just came to me).
Connor: let's play.
Connor and jack got a controller and stated to play zombie fight 2 (made up game. I hope). They were playing and jack was winning and Connor had try to beat him but he won.
Jack: nice try.
Connor: your good kid.
Jack: I know dude.
Megan just watched them and she knew that she was going to be with Connor and have a son. She was filled with joy cause she couldn't wait to see jack go up in the future. To see his first steps, fist words,first girlfriend, him getting married. She would be proud of him.
More later peace I might make three more chapters or four more