P L A Y A

There are a few songs in this chapter but it will tell you when to play them the first one is at the top x
ENJOY <3

Ben Porter

"Make sure you guys stay in your allocated seats, I don't want to lose any of you and have to deal with all that paperwork, also this way it is easier to keep track of numbers." Miss Watts hobbled into her seat, her countless bags bashing against nearby people. She seemed quite stressed.

Oh no, l, M, n, o, P. Martinez and Porter. There were no people on the trip with a last name beginning with N or O. I was going to be sitting next to Ana...

I mean I might even have to talk to her. God forbid. Okay, maybe I was being a little dramatic, sitting next to her wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Amy Sullivan was supposed to sit next to Lia, but behind us I heard Luke bribing Amy to switch seats with him.

"Come onnn Sullivan all you have to do is swap seats with me and I'll give you £50 right here, right now" Luke whined whilst waving a £50 note in front of her face. Lia was jokingly praying to Amy that she wouldn't take the money.

Amy pondered for a second but soon snatched the money from Luke's hand . "Ok deal, you know I would have done it for free though, right?" She laughed before she sashayed over to Luke's prior seat and he flung his arm around Lia sitting next to her.

Luke muttered something under his breath. I couldn't quite make it out but my eavesdropping was interrupted by Ana.

"Hey, I guess we're sitting next to each other, again"  She stated with a weak smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"I guess we are," I replied, rerunning our previous encounter on the coach. I miss the old us I thought to myself as she sat down beside me. Why was I being so dramatic? I needed to wipe our slate clean and start us off on a new page. I was determined. "Ana I'm so sorry about how I've handled things these past few weeks. I need you to know that you're my best friend and are one of the most important people in my life. Can we just start again, I really don't want this trip to start on a bad note."

Everything was on the table now, I just prayed that Ana wasn't too mad.

"Oh thank GOD. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that. I was too afraid...I really thought you were going to kill me on the coach." We laughed and I felt the awkwardness float away. We were back and better than ever.

Luke Reyord

"50 quid I'm worth more than that surely" Lia joked pulling out her airpods from her bag.

"Nah, I could've given Amy that piece of bacon from the floor and she would've moved." I bantered taking an airpod from her case. "Wonder what little miss independent is listening to." She rolled her eyes, unlocking her phone and started playing a playlist titled 'in another life'.

*start song*

"You know this song?" She asked, giving me a look, which meant this was an important question.

"Nope, it's good though, not my style really." I was honest, only with her.

"That's a crime. This song is so good." Lia turned away from me looking forwards at the chair in front and closing her eyes. I felt like I was intruding, so I did the same.

"In another life?" I said in a curious manner. I was confused, but I guess that happened easily.

"Oh huh yeah, it just means like" She started not turning back to me. Almost unable to look me in the eye. "Do you ever feel like you belong somewhere else, in another reality, one where you can just truly be yourself, be with anyone you please?" She now looked at me, searching my eyes for an answer. I've never seen this side of her, I liked it.