17 | drowned blood

WARNING: Contains violence, read at your own risk

Black dres' shoes.
Suit pants.
Silver snake-shaped belt representing The Sinners.
One leg resting over the other.
Silver rings.
Black turtle neck lined shirt.
And last but not least dark shades covering my Medusa-like eyes.

"Thanks for meeting me today Mr. Russo. It is good having you back in Milan after all these years."

"It is, isn't it," I answered taking my shades off and smirking, relaxing into the chair I was seated on.

"Now let's do business," I announced seeing all of us Sinners seated next to each other one by one starring deeply into the man's blue eyes surrounded by yellow eyeballs.

Me in the middle next to my right Augusto, next to my left Leo and Silas. Lorenzo was at the headquarters in the control room making certain nothing happened.

"Of course, we heard you wanted some of the new gun models." He asked overly excited, hushing the man to his right, aside to get what he thought we wanted.

"That's where you are wrong. Those guns aren't yours, now are they?" Augusto retorted playing idly with his arm bracelet with the initials OV engraved.

He hadn't taken it of in five years which was absurd since he got bored easily.

Smirking I knew absolutely what was about to happen.

Augusto was a chilled laid-back man but once someone took what belonged to him, he was furious.

Every single Sinner had rage secretly hidden inside. Some of us showed it others hid it.

"What do you mean?" the man in front of us asked trying to compose his variously shaken form.

"What he means is those are our guns you are selling and shit man, you didn't really do a good job at stealing them. Not that I blame you, you need to have fucking talent, but I am confident I can teach you once we meet in hell." Silas retorted smiling innocently leaning forward and batting his eyelashes laughing darkly.

"We like our trustworthy deals mate so how about we get this over with huh?" I spoke standing up from my seat and taking the hidden bat from behind my chair.

Something new didn't hurt now, did it?

"It was an accident," he begged. A smirk crept on my lips when I swung the bat in his face blacking him out before the trigger was pulled.

Looking back at my man they sat back in their seats smiling at the body in front of us except as always Leo taking over his infamous emotionless face.

Crossing my arms over my chest I shook my head, grabbing my knife and throwing it at the man he had sent away getting the weapons, hitting him directly in the center of his head.