Plan in Action

Previously on In the End... 

"Lila, I am Hawkmoth and Marinette is Ladybug. You want Ladybug to be gone, don't you?"

There was silence at the other end of the line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class came around with several people sitting around Marinette, protecting her from the hurt the world could throw at her.

Chloe glared at Adrien and crossed her arms.

Nathanial watched Marinette from nearby, still drawing another comic with himself as Evilistrator and his trusty writing companion, Marc. He narrowed his eyes at the four students where Marinette used to sit.

Lila was there. Mostly everyone turned against her, thankfully. She was still all over Adrien. Playing the innocent victim once again and being such the damsel in distress with all of the work she had missed. She patted his shoulder.

And Adrien wasn't having it. He removed himself to the back of the classroom to be away from the witch. So many girls had a crush on him. Most of them wanting him all because of the status they would get. He looked over to Marinette. He hadn't been able to check on his phone lately due to an early morning photoshoot.

He wished he could hold her in his arms again. That sight of her being limp in his arms made his stomach drop. He couldn't seem to un-hear that scream she made. "Oh, Marinette..." he muttered underneath his breath.

The girl with large bluebell eyes skimmed through the script she was given on her tablet.

That I in your sweet thoughts would be...

She trailed off for a moment.

Forgot.

She held her head. The class had already started. She felt as if someone was taking away all of the energy she had for the day.

Her kwami was suffering in silence.

She should have convinced herself to stay. To figure out why she had fainted. She didn't understand what was going on. Marinette excused herself to go to the nurse and Lila followed despite Madam Bustier telling her to get back into her seat.

Lila smirked. She pinned the young blunette against a wall. "Well, well, well, we meet again Ladybug."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Now please let me just go to the nurse." Marinette didn't let this liar get to her that easily.

This liar would have to do more than this to get her to stand down.

She pushed her away. "You should be careful of the cameras. They're always watching."

The darker-skinned girl gritted her teeth and pulled on one of Marinette's pigtails, making it fall out of place and having her halt. "You think you're so great? Adrien has always been mine and he was in love with Ladybug!" she attempted to push the girl down to the floor.

Marinette dodged her. "Didn't he break up with you weeks ago?" she wasn't going to feed violence with more violence.

"Me? He loves me and we belong together." seeing that talking about Adrien wasn't working, she decided to go for that blue-haired boy. "Actually, I'll be taking your man and using him just as I used Adrien."

Marinette remained calm. "He'll never love you. Lila, please stop lying. I'm sorry for whatever I did as Ladybug." she whispered the last word.

"Sorry?" the liar laughed. "You, sorry?" she slammed the blunette against the locker. Then threw her across the floor. "You're just a filthy little brat who needs to be ridden of."

The blunette had fear in her eyes as she got up. She could fight back and use self-defense. She wouldn't back off. Whatever Lila was doing, she was more hateful. And Hawkmoth could feed off of that.

Lila smirked and grabbed Marinette's neck.

She kneed the liar, forcing her to back off. She tried to run, only to be stopped by the lair twisting her wrist. She fell to the ground, overwhelmed with her strength.

"Give me your Miraculous, Ladybug and I might let you come out of this alive." she hovered over her.

"Never.." she held her right arm, which was twisted by this girl.

Lila kicked her stomach, causing the blunette to shriek in pain.

They weren't too far away from the principal's or the girls' restroom.

Marinette couldn't let Lila get her Miraculous or let her hurt her even more. Her body curled up. She was ready for another kick to her stomach or something to pierce through her skin.

But instead, she felt heat rushing through her body. She clutched her chest where her heart was and led out a piercing scream. She felt her heart stop for a moment. As if someone was trapped and trying to control her. Her eyes closed and she would stop moving, fainting again as she did a couple of days ago.

Lila was pleased with what she had done. She squatted down and reached for the blunette's earrings, only to be stopped by a particularly known heroine.

LBCNLBCN

Chloe narrowed her eyes when she saw Lila leave the classroom. 'What is that b*tch doing?' Everyone knew she was Queen Bee. So why would it hurt to use her powers against this girl? Although, she wasn't doing anything harmful. She crossed her arms.

Adrien had also noticed Lila leaving the classroom. There was no way Lila could hurt Marinette, right? he wanted to go after her. To go check up on her. So, he raised his hand and excused himself to the restroom.

His first best friend ran behind him. "Not so fast, Adrien!"

"Chloe?"

"I know what you're about to do and she is not interested!"

"I'm not proclaiming my love for her. I'm only following her because of Lila."

"Liar, liar. Pants on fire!"

Adrien sighed. "Chloe, I'm sorry for not believing you either. I thought I'd lost you when you wanted to leave Paris permanently."

Chloe crossed her arms. "What?"

"Yeah. You were my only friend when we were little." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I care deeply about Marinette and if something happens to her because of Lila, I would never forgive myself."

Chloe uncrossed her arms and put a hand on her hip. "Fine, but if you hurt her, you'll be talking to my father."

He seemed even more nervous and nodded.

As the tension between them slowly faded, they heard Marinette shriek. Both of them swiftly turned their head in the direction the shriek came from.

"Pollen, buzz on!" a black streak slit down the middle of her ponytail and a yellow skin tight suit covered her body. That was followed by more black streaks that gave her costume the bee look and lastly, the mask came on and she gave a pose.

"Chl-! Queen Bee wait!"

Queen Bee ran down the hallway where she had heard the bluenette's shriek. She ignored the blond.

The blond ran after the bee hero.

They weren't too far away from where Marinette laid curled up and hurting.

His heart dropped when he heard her scream again. Now Lila had done it, hurt his princess.

"Venom!" now, the venom didn't hurt as the cataclysm did. It left a person to be still for only a short time. Queen Bee leaped at Lila who had put a hand over the blunette's ear and touched her with her special power. She pulled the liar aside and allowed Adrien to hold her.

"M-Marinette?.." he asked, seeing her eyes closed again. he ripped his eyes away from Marinette's unharmed body and glared at Lila who was still.

Queen Bee took her away and locked the liar in a closet before de-transforming. Then gave Pollen a gummy bear to snack on. Chloe smirked. "Have fun in there!"

And poor Lila was pounding on the door, begging to be let out for hours.