Ryuko vs. Portal

A/N: The use of this

LBCNLBCN 

Is for the uses of a scene change and/or a point of view change. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on In the End... 

"The name's Portal," she said. She waved her hand, sending Ryuko somewhere else and out of the way. It closed. She chuckled evilly. "Time to take you out, Ladybug."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Bunnyx caught Ryuko in her arms. "Whoops. I knew something like this would happen. You'll meet me in my civilian form in the future." she winked and held her out to have Wyvern jump out and go after Portal. "Every time that villain opens up another, I'll be there to save you, mini heroes. You've got this!"

Ryuko jumped out. "Fire dragon!" she cried out. She became steam and that sword was something else. Something that was the temperature of the sun. She went after Portal who was laughing as she skipped along the streets of Paris and sent random people to random places.

"Come out, Ladybug. I'm your new friend," she said in a sing-song sort of voice.

She closed in on Portal as this eternal flame. In her heart, she would never stop fighting. Never. She pushed that sword through Portal, watching her cry out in pain. "Don't you lay a finger on Ladybug," she said coldly. "I wouldn't mind killing you right now, but I won't."

She narrowed her eyes. "What a dry threat."

Ryuko walked past her. "Believe me when I say this. Back off, sly b*tch." she sheathed her sword, walking away from Portal.

She was only stunned for a moment before walking towards Ryuko with an angry look. "How dare you! You're just jealous because I got Adrien before you!"

"Jealous? I'd say no, I wasn't. I've also learned you can't force someone to love you. It's over for you. Stand down."

She angrily tackled the hero, attempting to take her down. "I hate good two-shoes like you!"

The heroine threw the villain off of her. She jumped down to reach the old man's home and protect him there. Though, a surprise waited for her. She would find out who the confident girl under the mask was. To herself, she spoke quietly of her de-transformation. She carefully opened the door which led to a hallway and another door.

Kagami took a deep breath. Then knocked.

"Come in." said a familiar voice.

She turned the door handle and saw that Marinette girl and that old man who gave her the miraculous. Her jaw dropped open for a moment before closing it.

Marinette waved at her. She was having a tough time holding that cup of tea with one of her arms being injured. Mostly, she was frustrated with herself.

"Marinette?"

She smiled at Ryuko. "I always knew you'd be good with the dragon miraculous."

Kagami blushed a little. Hearing that from Ladybug meant a lot to her. Even after she had been so rude, Marinette trusted her enough with a miraculous. She looked down for a moment to glance at Longg who had been hovering just above what it looked like to be Ladybug's kwami. "What happened to her?" she knew better than to ask questions, but with the willingness to know, she sighed slightly.

Longg stared at Master Fu in dismay. "B-but..."

"Hawkmoth has unlocked magical abilities that haven't been seen in over thousands of years." He looked down as well. "I can only decipher so much...Ladybug's kwami has been trying to protect her chosen, but not everyone can hold back forever."

Long floated down to Tikki's level. "There has to be something we can do. I can't just sit around and do nothing!"

He looked through the tablet which held very important information. "Chat Noir can destroy another Miraculous with his cataclysm. Destroying a specific miraculous will reverse certain effects, but only to an extent." he set the tablet beside him. Then placed his arms behind his back. "I wish not to damage another Miraculous."

"But with Ladybug's miraculous cure!" the dragon kwami tried to point out. "Anything bad that happens, the ladybugs can fix."

"Don't be so sure. I was a young boy when I accidentally lost the peacock and the butterfly miraculous. I have faith in the heroes that they will bring those to me. And hopefully, peace will come for a short period of time."

Kagami placed her hands over her heart and understood. "Do I have to make an oath to protect all citizens of this city?"

Marinette gently set her cup of tea down. "No. But I want you to promise yourself that you will never let Hawkmoth take advantage of your negative emotions." She took out her free hand for Kagami to take.

She took that freehand with both of her hands and nodded. "Thank you for giving me this chance."

"Don't thank me. Thank Master Fu." she gave her a kind smile.

"Thank you, Master." Kagami placed her hands together and bowed before the old man.

He closed his eyes and smiled. "Did anyone follow you, Ms. Kagami?"

"Not that I'm aware of. Lila got a bit more dangerous and I nearly didn't exist."

"Hawkmoth and Mayura decided to give her new powers? Interesting. I am sure that with the help of Bunnix and Ladybug, you will be able to take her down once and for all."

"But-"

"One day at a time, Ladybug." he placed his hands just above Tikki. "I need to concentrate to attempt to heal Tikki so that when the others defeat Hawkmoth, the ladybug miraculous won't be damaged by this evil magic."

Marinette offered Longg and Kagami some tea. Both nodded. So she went back to his kitchen and did what Master Fu did. How hard could it possibly be?

LBCNLBCN

Chat Noir entered one of the main rooms where his father would typically stand. "Over here. I don't know the exact code to get in of finding his lair, but,.." he looked over to Pegasus. "Are you able.."

Pegasus seemed to understand what this alley cat was getting at. "There's a 99.99% chance Hawkmoth's lair is here."

The hero in black didn't want it to be true. Even after his father had gotten akumatized, Ladybug still questioned about it. And every time she brought it up, he'd end up flirting.

'Gabriel Agreste is a very private man.'

Queen Bee narrowed her eyes. Maybe she misunderstood Adrien. He was a sweet boy. And with not much guidance, she sort of understood his pain. Yes, she did have her daddy, but she took him for granted.

Rena and Carapace allowed their fingertips to touch. Wherever Ladybug or Marinette was, they hoped they were safe. They noticed how both of them had been slightly off. Not themselves. It hurt to see them like that.

King Monkey was flying around on his stick, knocking things over. "You're telling me that Hawkmoth lives here? How could he be unhappy with a house like this?"

"Money can buy the best, but it can't buy happiness."

Everyone looked at Chat Noir for a moment before going about their business.

"I found it!" Pegasus placed his fingers on the painting of Emilie Agreste. It was beautiful, really. A small chute appeared, only able to fit one hero at a time.

"I'll go first." Chat Noir said. "I created this mess and I refuse to let any of you help." He jumped in and the chute closed in behind him.

"WAIT!"