Ladybug & Chat Noir

Previously on In the End... 

Where was Ladybug when he needed her? Oh right. He tried getting to safer ground but ended up falling into a lake. He felt himself being pulled out of the water. Gentle hands touched his face. He opened his eyes to look at his savior.

Ryuko smiled.

Around his waist was Ladybug's yoyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The moment the butterfly miraculous was snatched off of Gabriel's chest was the moment Tikki opened up her eyes and flew around Marinette happily. "We're no longer in danger, Marinette!" she said cheerfully. Though a concerned look replaced that cheerfulness. Marinette smiled, holding out her non-injured hand for Tikki to settle on."It's nothing."

"When did you get that?"

"Lila-"

"If I ever see her again, I'll-"

Marinette gently nuzzled the kwami's head with her nose and Tikki settled down. "Spots on?"

She nodded.

"Will I be able to fight with a broken wrist?"

"The suit will numb the pain until you de-transform," Tikki replied.

Ladybug kept her face away from Cat Noir and Ryuko. She felt her feelings go numb around Cat Noir. She was supposed to be confident. That's what everyone thought of Ladybug. Confident. That was just a phase. But she needed to stop Hawkmoth once and for all. With or without everyone. She got everyone into this mess and now she was going to get everyone else out of it.

She dialed Viperion on her bug phone and called him. It only led to voicemail. Which, well, he didn't have a voicemail set up yet. She mentally wanted to facepalm herself. But, she knew him for a long time. With that costume on, she would have thought he was Luka, the boy who really caught her heart.

If only she hadn't been so blind around him. The confessions he had made to her and how he taught her to play a few chords of the guitar. She blushed.

Cat noticed it. He had some competition to deal with. He frowned. But he also knew he would eventually need to tell Marinette that he was also Adrien. He honestly needed to grab her hands with his and show her how much he loved her. He remained to still be full of regret. It honestly exhausted him. He gently took one of her free hands with his and got on one knee.

Ladybug stopped where she was. "C-cat?.." her voice trembled. It felt so long to her ever since she felt his hand clasped around hers.

"I'll always be by your side, M'Lady." he kissed the back of it gently and raised his head up to look at her.

Wyvern crossed her arms over her chest. "Can you two lovebirds stop? We have some serious business to take care of."

He growled at her and stood in front of Ladybug. "And I don't take orders from you."

"It wasn't an order. It was a comment. Didn't you know that?"

Ladybug gently set a hand on his head. "It's alright kitty." she smiled.

And he purred.

Ryuko left them, rolling her eyes.

LBCNLBCN

"I'm not Lila. I'm Revenge Seeker." she sent Pegasus flying into the other heroes who backed away as well, but got knocked over themselves. "You know, this was really easy. I could easily take your Miraculous right now."

Queen Bee called out her power. "Venom!" it was a stinger like a bee. She was just so tired of Lila and all of her ridiculous lies. Lila hurt Marinette. The one person who would be by her side no matter what. "Cover me, Viperion," she said in a demanding manner.

The snake hero groaned and sent waves of melody towards Revenge Seeker.

She placed her hands over her ears. "Enough of that wretched music!" she stretched her arms, breaking the waves, sending them back at him.

He dodged each one, trying to get the attention of her away from his other teammates.

Rena and Carapace leaped back and drew their weapons. Even without training, they were a good team. Each taking hits and punching and what not.

Mayura jumped back a little. The peacock miraculous was making her really sick the more she used it. She had to force herself from not de-transforming in front of these children. She knelt, coughing violently and watching the battle going on.

Pegasus opened another portal, letting Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Wyvern jump through. Each of them held their respective weapons. To them, this was going to be a battle of their lives.

The other heroes smiled, seeing their idol. Ladybug.

She smiled back at them. "We are.."

"Team Miraculous!" they said all together.

Revenge Seeker and Hawkmoth stood side by side. Both took their weapons, blocking them, or dodging their attacks. Every attack was brutal.

"Carapace, Viperion, and Pegasus! Cover Cat Noir and I! We have a plan!"

The three nodded, activating their respective powers to make a cover for the original superhero duo.

Rena and Wyvern used hand-to-hand combat to get Revenge Seeker away from Hawkmoth. They were both trying to figure out where her akuma was. Monkey King stayed put elsewhere. He wasn't needed quite yet, but seeing the other heroes fight was so exciting to him. He rooted for team miraculous of course.

And Queen Bee, she kept Mayura at bay in case she decided to escape. She too had her own plan. She wasn't much of an observer like Ladybug, but she noticed how Hawkmoth was trying to get back to the fallen villain who looked like she was about to faint. She grunted softly as Viperion went to her rescue to ensure Hawkmoth didn't lay a finger on her.

Although he didn't know her very much, other than being the mayor's daughter, he wouldn't allow her to fight alone. "You can use your power and end Mayura!"

"I'm not listening to you-"

He pushed her out of the way where Hawkmoth attempted to use his staff to knock Queen Bee back. He used the harp to play a gentle melody that ended up with Hawkmoth dropping his staff and covering his ears.

Hawkmoth growled.

Meanwhile, with Ladybug and Cat Noir, Ladybug placed her hand out for the superhero in black. "It's time to reveal our identities, Cat." she tilted her head and gave him a small smile.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't have anyone else in danger like this ever again. Using my miraculous and yours will give us one single wish that will alter time." she looked at the ground sadly.

"We have these heroes on our side. We still have a chance. Let's have that wish as our last resort." He took her hand in his. And in his other hand, "Cataclysm!"

Ladybug recalled all of the wonderful memories of fighting side by side with Cat Noir. "Lucky charm!" with her free hand, she caught a pendant that was gold-colored. Much more different than the other lucky charms. She wondered if her powers were still damaged because of Hawkmoth, but her instincts told her that this was all part of the plan.

Queen Bee used her special power on Mayura and King Monkey did the same with Hawkmoth.

"If you take another step closer, Hawkmoth, I'll rip off Mayura's utterly ridiculous miraculous."

"No! Don't hurt her!"