Revenge Seeker

Previously on In the End... 

"I'll go first." Chat Noir said. "I created this mess and I refuse to let any of you help." He jumped in and the chute closed in behind him.

"WAIT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Portal clenched her fists once she found out Ryuko has escaped her trap. "Too many heroes are here." She decided to go back to Hawkmoth's lair. After all, Hawkmoth wasn't responding to her calls. And here she was, sending random citizens into wormholes never to be seen again. She assumed the heroes must have found him out.

So she opened a portal to Hawkmoth's lair to see Cat Noir fighting Hawkmoth who held his staff up to block Cat Noir's stick. The hero is black jumped back in horror to see Lila's new power. He needed to stay clear of her. Goddamit, he was such an idiot if he only had asked for help, he didn't need to deal with this. Hopefully, the others were taking care of Mayura.

Hawkmoth knocked him back a few feet.

Portal waved her hand slightly, sending the cat-themed to the outskirts of Paris using another wormhole. She smirked, having to get rid of him at last. "Hawkmoth." she greeted.

"Mayura needs help." was all he said. he jumped into the elevator and went to fight the other heroes.

She narrowed her eyes. That's all? "I don't get a thank you of some sort?" she sneered out loud. "I'm the one who makes things fall apart! I dare-" she approached Hawkmoth using another portal and snatched that moth miraculous off of him. That also caused her transformation to wear off and she became Lila again. "I don't work for you, Gabriel Agreste. You promised me that I would get Adrien. Liar."

He snatched the miraculous back. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, Ms. Rossi." He pushed her down, placing a foot in the middle of her back. "Want to try to challenge me again?"

She shook her head and pulled her knees to her chest in fear.

"Good." he placed the brooch back on and called out his transformation. "Nooroo, dark wings rise!"

Lila heard a faint scream but didn't bother looking up.

Hawkmoth stood over her and cast an akuma towards her. "You are with me and never against me." he closed one of his hands to form a fist. Thousands of akumas surrounded her.

She placed her hands on her ears. So many thoughts came to her at once. She was their caged prisoner.

"Liar!"

"So, I'm guessing you're not a descendant of a hero, huh?"

"More like a super liar!"

"Ladybug is a far better hero than what Volphina calls herself."

"Why do you keep lying when people are going to find out and turn against you?"

"Adrien only dated you out of pity."

"Stop playing the victim."

"Friends? Never."

A single black akuma made its way into her earring. "Revenge Seeker."

Overcome with negative thoughts, Lila rose from the ground.

"You will always be with me. I grant you the power to destroy anyone who has ever wronged you. All you have to do is give me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous."

She nodded her head as dark colors surrounded her body to give her a new costume.

Her skin went pale to this change. She almost looked like a ghost in the presence of Hawkmoth and anyone else who would see her would probably die of shock. Her eyes were gouged out and blood dripped from her fingertips wherever she went. She was a monster. Hawkmoth made a monster out of her.

"Go. Feed yourself with their fear."

Revenge Seeker phased through the walls and slowly walked over to the heroes. "Miraculous.."

Pegasus backed away slowly. He was starting to freak out with all of these sudden akumas. Well, he just saw her phase through a wall with an outline of a butterfly on her face and really, he couldn't do anything. "L-Lila?.."

She charged at him.

Rena swatted at the villain like a fly.

She seemed too invincible. She moved faster than what seemed like a blink of an eye.

They had to keep their eyes peeled for her.

Gosh, where was Chat Noir when they needed him?

LBCNLBCN

Chat Noir was screaming. 

Goddammit!

 Where was Ladybug when he needed her? Oh right. He tried getting to safer ground but ended up falling into a lake. He felt himself being pulled out of the water. Gentle hands touched his face. He opened his eyes to look at his savior.

Ryuko smiled.

Around his waist was Ladybug's yoyo.

L- Marinette was alright? Where was she?

The spotted heroine gave him a wink. "Miss me, kitty cat?"

He quickly got onto his feet and grabbed one of her hands. "You shouldn't be here! You're still vulnerable to Hawkmoth!"

She looked up into those worried green eyes. "I'll be okay." she tried to say in a reassuring voice. "I don't want you guys to be sacrificing your butts for me." She threw her yoyo to the nearest lamp post. "Come on, team Miraculous. Let's take Hawkmoth down once and for all." she pulled herself into the air and to a rooftop with Ryuko and Cat Noir trailing behind her.