so.......how did we even get here ?

*Long silence*

*poof*

"WHAT THE HE-------------------------------double hockey sticks" a country with a moon and star copy of USA flag esclaimed as he landed with a nice gentle head splat "where are we ?" another one exclamied who was red,blue,white and a yellow sun on the left side (your point of view) of his face, "Idk but i can see a window up there" another exclaimed who had a plain flag of red and white, and then another one spoke up with a red flag with a giant star in the middle "my fish sauce........................................its broken.................*breathes* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-;".

"...................well thats what I call a grand entrance"

"huh who are you ?" the red and white country spoke up

"well im the author of this book and you guys are probably about to be given dares or scenarios (:"

"but you can call me Anonymous or Anon for short"

"well ok then 'Anon' why are we here ?" the USA twin asked.

"well you see that window ?" Anon asked and pointed towards the small window, and all 4 countries nodded,

"well those are people called readers or viewers, they just want to see the shenanigans you guys produced and even give suggestions."

"well ok then...........now what ?" the yellow sun country replied

"well i only came here to introduced you to them so can you tell them your name some facts about yourselves ? please"

"then what do we get in return" the star country asked

"you can get out of here and complete your daily live sof being idi- I mean civilized humans (:

but from here and there you will recieve messages of dares and asks, thats it"

"well ok then" they all replied

"Perfect, now dear viwer/reader turn the page."

"turn the what now ?"