Funeral

~Excuse All Mistakes

⛪️Funeral⛪️

Chris

Lately, I haven't did anything but cried. Thats all I really could do,I felt like it was all my fault. I felt like if I wasn't trying to show out that day I first talked to Ty, me and Mya would be close, maybe even dating. Maybe Cori and Mya wouldn't have met and none of us would have to worry about this. I kinda feel guilty with her parents not knowing what I used to do to her, they let me sit on the second row right behind all family😓. I just sat there for a few minutes thinking about the whole situation, trying to keep from crying. that was kinda hard because people were already whimpering and her mom was crying pretty hard. A few minutes later I seen Mya and her family walk in she had on a white dress and her hair was curled,she had on dark shades to hide her eyes but you could tell she had been crying.She sat right in front me I tapped her shoulder but all she did was nudge me off,..I understand

Tyga

When I walked in,the funeral was just about to start.It was really full ,all of Cori's Family,Friends,Teachers,and Classmates were here.I took a seat in the back i didn't need any extra attention in here . Some people from school were already giving me dirty looks, which only made me feel worse. As soon as the pastor started talking I looked around, I spotted Chris he was on the second row, wearing a white and black suit with black shades on. He had his head down so I knew the whole situation was eating him alive also. I looked in front of him I seen Mya she was crying pretty hard. I grabbed my sun glasses out my pocket and put them on I admit I was hurt, I never meant for any of this to get this bad. To think I made this girls short life hell 😩. The pastor was done talking and now they were doing a slide show.

Mya

Once they started playing the slide show it was all to much for me, there were pictures of Cori as a kid and growing up pictures of me and her when we first met, pictures of her and her family. I literally broke down I couldn't take it any longer. I wish it was me instead of her, If only I just stayed with her the whole time it wouldn't of happened that way. The slide show was now over and it was time to view her body. They played "See You Again" by Wiz Khalifa. When it was my turn to see her I just about had a panic attack, At first it didn't seem real it just looked like she was sleeping but once I shook her and screamed her name It all hit me this was real I would never see my bestfriend again😭. Once the funeral was over we had to watch them put her body 6 feet under. Then they took us to her moms house to be fed. My mom tried to get me to eat but I wasn't in the mood, her mom tapped me on the shoulder and told me I could go upstairs and sit in Cori's room. So I decided to do that. On my way up there I seen Chris talking to Cori's mom, I just shook my head and walked past. I seen him glance at me too. When I got to her room I opened the door and started to walk in. I stopped walking because I was regretting even coming in here. i shook it off and just walked in. I went to her laptop that was sitting on her dresser and turnt it on. Almost like she was there to control it her videos popped up. I watched them    They were mostly videos of me and her. We looked so happy, she looked so happy it was like nothing we were going through ever even fazed us. "Im Sorry" im heard a raspy voice call out. I looked over by the door to see Chris. He had fell down to his knees. "Im sorry , I didn't want to hurt her this bad". By this time he was on the ground having a mental breakdown I went over to him and comforted him and let him know it wasn't his fault.