The meet

~Excuse All Mistakes

Guys please VOTE AND COMMENT.

Mya

I had finally made it home and it was already 4:30, so I decided to get in the shower. I was in for about 20 minutes then hopped out. I wrapped in a towel and sat on my bed and turned to the SyFy channel. Don't judge, it was now 4:52 and My phone lit up. I got excited thinking it was Tre but it was 1 from Chris and 1 from Ty 😒.

📱text messages 📱

Bestfran🌵👫💕: Im sorry bestfriend 😞 I been in the studio all day, nd imu tooo😘
-3:32pm

Reply: Just hmu when you not busy 🙌.
-4:55pm

  I really wasn't gone bother trying to get a quick reply from him I understand he's been working hard.I went back to my messages and tapped Michael's name.

Ty😁👌: ima be over that way at 6:30 so be ready shawty
-4:52pm

Reply: Shawty😒, but ight👌  
-4:56pm

   I went to closet to pick out what I wanted to wear. I found my red crop top that tied around my neck and my back like a swim top. I pulled out some loose distressed skinny jeans and cuffed them at the bottom with red high top converse. Since it was already close to time I went on an put it on. I turnt Pandora on and went to my bathroom and started doing my make up. After I was done with my makeup, I went to my hair. I wanted to straighten it but it wasn't enough time for that, Maybe tomorrow for the game😏. I parted my hair from ear to ear and wore it curly half up half down. I still wanted to be simple so I put little diamond studs in all three of my ear holes. I took out my pink belly ring and put in my diamond one. I was now done getting ready so I took a few pictures posted one on Instagram then started blowing up my snapchat lip syncing the songs that were playing on pandora. I was feeling myself tbh. This brought back memories of how me and Cori would always play around on the snap. lord knows I missed her. I reloaded snapchat so I could see who view my story, It was only 13 views since I had just put it on. I seen Ty had just watched it. Then he started posting shit😂 Biting ass. I clicked on his story, And what do you know he was wearing a red and black bulls jersey and snapback. He wants to be like me so bad. At first his snap were just pictures of him and his jordans, then it was a video.

👻snapchat👻

Tykingin💯: "Why JaMya blowing up my snap looking ugly and shit she better be ready.

I posted a black picture saying "@Ty Boy Stfuu 😴😋" then I got off. A few minutes later he text me saying he was on his way. I sat my phone down and rested on my stomach. I was slowly falling asleep when I heard my doorbell ring ughhh. I got up and walked down stairs to answer the door. I looked out the peep hole and seen it was Ty I huffed and opened the door and walked away.

Ty: Damn no greeting?

Mya: You just ruined my nap

Ty: You were just on snapchat what you was sleep for like 2 minutes *closes house door*

Mya: *rolls eyes*

Ty: *looking at her* You look good shawty

Mya: What I tell you about that, but thank you

Ty: You only looking that good cause you wanted me to see huh?

Mya: Not even, your not my type boo

Ty: Pshh lies, but we on a time schedule you ready?

Mya: Yea let me go get my stuff right quick.

  I run up the stairs and then find myself on my ass. And Ty laughing like the shit was funny, he pulled out his phone and started recording me and Shit.