Game Night Pt.2

~Excuse All Mistake~

Mya

I followed behind Trina through the doors to get inside the game. Luckily we were pretty early so the line wasn't to long. Apparently this was a rival game so it was going to be packed. We payed our money and went into the gym our boys were on one side of the court practicing while the other side was empty, and there was already a few people scattered around in the seats. I was looking around to see if I could spot Amira when Trina grabbed my hand and pulled me.

Trina: I know where she usually sits.

    The more we walked to the other side of the gym the more the people were easier to view. I heard Trina chuckle, I looked up and saw Amira waving us down showing off her pretty braces, it caused me to smile. We walked up a few stairs and met with her. She sat me in a seat next to her and Trina sat on the other side of me. I looked around at our view we had nice seats right in the middle of the gym floor, we would be able to see the game perfectly.

Mya: Soo is this where the famous Bball girls sit?.

Amira:No + Trina: Hell nah

Mya: *eyes big*

Amira: *laughs* They sit up there *points*

Mya: eh why? you can barely see back there.

Trina: Trust me they're not trying to watch the game anyway.

Amira: Yea they could care less about the game, they just wanna gossip and look cute. Exactly why I never fit in.

Trina: Oh shit there goes the other team.

Amira: Kenny's been talking about playing his cousin for forever, the day is finally here.

Mya: *looks at Amira, then the court* Oh Shit!

Trina&Amira: What?

Mya: Thats my old school

Trina: Oh yea, I forgot to tell you we were playing them.

Mya: Can we go to the bathroom like now? *looking at Trina*

Amira: Yall can go I'll save your seats.

Trina: *Gets up*

     I get up while hiding my face from the court and follow behind Trina to get to the bathroom. I don't know why but I didn't want to be seen by Ty, my best friend, or really any of the team. Me and Trina made it to the bathroom and I went straight to the mirror.

Trina: What are you so panicky for?

Mya: Ty is here, he plays for my old school.

Trina: And this is serious why?

Mya: I kissed Ty yesterday and today I'm in another niggas hoodie.

Trina: Babygirl your all good, and Ty kissed you then today told you it was nothing if he gets mad, he should blame it on himself.

Mya: What would I do without you? 😩

Trina: Probably kill yourself by accident the way your running around here.

Mya: *playfully hits her* Shut up 😂

Trina: You ready to go back out there?