Forgive himForgive him not P2

~Excuse All Mistakes

Tyga
I was sitting in Starbucks waiting for Mya. I wanted to make sure I was on time. So threw on my Royal blue polo T with some loose skinny jeans. And my all black Huaraches. I got on my twitter and tweeted.

|| @tykingin: When she ready to talk 😛😘!

When I Tweeted that alot of people started quoting it with the eyes 👀 emoji. There was a lady who started walking towards me she looked like she worked there.

Lady: Hi, Um can I take your order?

Ty: Oh , uh when did yall start taking peoples orders?

Lady: *laughs* Its a new thing our boss wanted us to try, So would you like to order

Ty: *stomach growls* Uh 🙈 not yet Im waiting for someone

Lady: Okay well I be back in a few to see if your friend has arrived

Ty: Okay thanks ma'am

A few more minutes passed and she wasn't here yet. I got on Instagram and seen she had posted a picture she looked good asf, so I double tapped it.

??: *clears throat*

Ty: *looks up* Oh hey um Mya 😀

Mya: Skip the bs and get to the reason were here please

Ty: *disapointed* Well first I-(Gco)

Lady: I see your friend is here now, are you ready to order?

Mya: When did yall start taking orders?

Lady: *laughs* Well I see your humor brought you two together. Cute couple and I like the blue 😊  

Mya: Oh um were-(Gco)

Ty: Were ready to order now *smirks at Mya😏*

Mya: *side eyes him😒*

Lady: Okay what would you guys like?

Mya: Um can I get a blueberry muffin with yogurt &honey can you please add some banana nut bread too?

Lady: Yes ma'am and to drink?

Mya: A large caramel Frappuccino blended coffee

Lady: Okay and for you sir?

Ty: Can I get a large strawberry smoothie, and a Edamame Hummus wrap?

Lady: Sure and that will be all?

Mya&Ty: Yes

Lady: Okay I'll be back soon.

Ty: Mya? Can you tell me what I gotta do, to let you know I changed? And that nigga that used to put his hand on you aint me

Mya: Tbh, Ion think you can change. You know the hitting wasn't even the biggest problem.

Ty: I know when I forced myse-(Gco)

Mya: Rape Michael, you fucking raped me. That wasn't even the worst part tho

Ty: What could I have done that hurt you worse then taking your virginity ?

Mya: *silent and looks down* Ty I cant tell you

Ty: What do you mean,why cant you?

Mya: Im scared

Ty: If you think im going to put my hands on you, you aint gotta worry about that I swear I wont ever hit on you again

Mya: Its not that its just *stops talking*

Lady: *walks up* Okay your drinks are ready the food will take a little longer.

The lady pulled out a sharpie an picked up Mya's cup,Okay ma'am how do you spell your name? I watched as Mya spelt out her name. I couldn't stop wondering about what she was so scared to tell me.

Lady: Okay now yours sir?

Ty: Just a simple Ty

Lady: Here you go *hands me cup* I'll be back shortly *walks away*

Ty: Mya just spit it out let me know what I did

Mya: You got me pregnant Michael

  I knew she wasn't playing games because she called me Michael. I looked her in her eyes then she looked down and started crying. I got up to comfort her and wipe her tears I didn't want people thinking we were at our worst which we were. But I couldn't help but think where the baby was now 👀. I waited till she was through crying then I sat back down, she took a drink of her coffee.

Ty: So wheres the baby?

Mya: The baby's not here anymore

Ty: *tenses up*

Mya

I could she Michael tensing up when I told him the baby wasn't here anymore . I hope he doesn't think I would get an abortion, I don't believe in those.

Ty: JaMya please don't tell me you killed our child?

Hearing him say our child made my heart stop. It hurt me and made me think maybe it was my fault that my baby was dead if I would have just told Ty that I was pregnant maybe he would have change and stopped beating me.

Mya: Ty I didn't kill the baby, I don't believe in that

Lady: *looks at us* Um heres your food $28.69

Ty: *hands her $30* Keep the change

Lady: god bless * walks away*

Ty: JaMya if you didn't get an abortion tf happened to my baby?

Mya: *starts crying* Its my fault,If I would have just told you

Ty: Mya, what happened? And when did you find out?

Mya: I found a month after it happened, remember when you kept calling me fat?

Ty: *thinks* Shit Mya, Im sorry but why didn't you tell me?

Mya: I was scared, you weren't going to believe me and try to hurt me and the baby. A few weeks later after I found out you started beating on me again and when I got home I started bleeding from my area. I found out I was having a miscarriage *crys harder*

  I couldn't take it anymore I had been holding this pain in for forever. and for me to be able to finally tell him how I felt, felt good. I don't know why but I feel like he really did change. I was still crying when I felt myself getting lifted up from the chair Ty had picked, He put my arms around his neck and grabbed my legs. i heard him ask the lady if she could watch our food. He picked up my keys and walked outside.He opened the backseat of my car and laid me down in it.He told me he would be right back. A few minutes later he put our food and drinks in the front seat and he got in the back with me. 

Tyga

Mya was still crying, I didn't know what to do , I kill't my unborn child. I lifted up her shirt to see her stomach but only at a appropriate level so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable, She had a belly ring, I guess I didnt notice. I just stared at her stomach just thinking that my seed was once inside of there. I put my hand on my stomach and let it sit. I spotted a few bruises on her belly. "Did I do that?" I asked . She nodded her head yes. I slowly traced the around the bruises. Seeing that I actually left marks on her body made me feel even worse. I laid my head down on her stomach and she started playing with my hair.

Mya: Michael.. I forgive you

•HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

•DO YOU THINK MICHAEL HAS REALLY CHANGED?

•DID MYA DO THE RIGHT THING BY FORGIVING HIM?