Friends

~Excuse All Mistakes

(5 days later)

Mya

Things have been better, I transferred schools because going back to my old school would have brought back to many sad memories and I'm tired of being in my feelings. Chris still comes over to visit when he can,he seems to be a little busy with his music. He's always had a voice but now he's actually taking it serious. Me and Ty are getting closer day by day. Im supposed to meeting him today after school.

🏫School🏫

I walk up to my locker when my crazy ass cousin Trina comes up.

Trina: Ayyeee babeee!

Mya: Hey Trina 😂

Trina: Sooo 😏

Mya: *shuts locker* Spit it out

Trina: You know Tre feeling you right?

Mya: Who is Tre, you know I only been here for 3 days. Your the only person I know by name here

Trina: Tre Bills, he like the best fucking player on our basketball team #5 😩

Mya: Am I supposed to be interested by that?

Trina: Girl quit playing , he's gawjuss asf too 😍 you should go to the game tomorrow

Mya: Games aren't really my thing

Trina: Your going, idc I'll be at your house at 6:30 tomorrow so be ready

Mya: Ugh fine, but who we playing?

Trina: Im not sure I just hope its some fine boys there

Mya: Yea whatever your going to make me late to class *walks away*

Ty

Schools been quiet lately ever since the whole Cori thing. Seems like everybody just walks around still sad about the situation. Its starting to put me in a depressed state. Now I see why Mya transferred. She probably would of went insane at this school. Speaking of Mya we've been on good terms we've been talking everyday since we met the other day. Ion know why I used to do that shit to her, I guess that was the only way she would speak to me everyday. When I first came to Westmoore in the 9th grade I would try to talk to her but she would always blow me off so I just started being mean to her and from there it got worse. But I made a promise to her that I wont put my hands on her nomore. I was in my last class of the day Gym. My basketball coach wanted us to practice for the game that was coming up. So far we've been undefeated but this next game gone be close asf. I was one of the star players on the team along with Chris, who hadn't should up today. I heard he's been working on his music, we always said we were gone make a hit together. He still ain't talked to me ever since he blew up on me. I might just stop by the studio later to see wassup wit him. *bell rings* Finally school was over so I can go home and freshin up then meet up with JaMya. I was on my way to my car when this chick Trinity I used to mess around with walked up.

Trinity: Hey Ty 😏

Ty: Wassup?

Trinity: Why you been acting fake?

Ty: Man whatchu talking bout?

Trinity: You be acting like you don't know nobody *gets close to him* and I know you cant forget about this *smirks😏*

Ty: Trinity , chill out

Trinity: What? You messing with somebody else now?

Ty: Nah, I'm just not in the mood

Trinity: Well hit me up when your in the mood *winks 😉 and walks away slowly*

Ty: *watches her ass* Damn

  Shit watching her walk away was starting to put me in the mood,I might just hit her line tonight, I mean I ain't got nun in a while. I shook the thought and got in my ride and drove home. It was only 3:25 and I wasn't planning on meeting Mya at the movies until 6:30,So I just hopped in the shower then chilled playing 2k in nothing but some basketball shorts. I text Mya to let her know I would be over at 6:30. I tried to call Chris a few times but he ain't answer, I figured he was to busy.

Chris

I've been working in the studio a lot lately, trying to use my talent for good. I was now taking a break on the couch in the studio. I picked up my phone knowing it was probably blown up. Mostly because I ditched school, and missed an important practice. I clicked the middle button on my Iphone seeing I had 3 missed calls from coach, 7 from my mom, and 2 from Ty. I haven't talk to Ty in a while, he was probably just calling to see why I wasn't at practice. I do miss the bro tho. I had a few messages from some females I be playing with and 3 from Mya.

📱text messages📱

Day1👫Bestf💕: Bestfrannnn, wydddddd?😊 imu😩😘
-11:20am

Day1👫Bestf💕: 😳Oh so Ion get a reply? Thats fine fake ass😒
-1:00pm

Day1👫Bestf💕: Damnn u serious huh? I'll leave u alone Mr.2fckinbusy🌵
-1:13pm

I laughed after reading her messages my bestfriend  crazy asf😂.I text her back saying, I was sorry that I been in the studio all day and that I missed her too. I sat my phone back down and back to the studio I went.

Mya

Finally the last bell had rung, I put my stuff up in my locker and waited for Trina crazy ass, she wanted me to take her home cause her brother was borrowing her car until tomorrow.

Trina: Ayee Bitchh!

Mya: Why in the hell are you always hyper?

Trina: Its in my blood babygirl, now can we go I tryna get something to eat

Mya: Who said I was taking you somewhere to eat?

Trina: My stomach did now come on *grabs hand*

Trina and I began walking outside to my car when I feel someone gently grab my arm. I turned around to see who it was. Lawwd I aint know this boy but he was fine asff! I looked over at Trina who was now standing by the passenger door smirking at me.I turned my head back around facing the guy trying to keep calm.

Mya: Um can I help you?

??: I just wanted to introduce myself. Im Tre and you are?

Mya: JaMya, but Myas fine too

Tre: Well um Mya, you think we can like chill sometime?

Mya: Sorry but uh ion really know you like that

Tre: Get to know me then, you got a phone?

Mya: *unlocks phone and hands it to him*

Tre: *takes it and hands her his puts number in and gives phone back* It was nice meeting you Mya *bites lip* I'll make sure to use your number😏

Mya: *giggles* Bye Tre

  I walk to my car and get in. I buckle my seatbelt and look in my rearview mirror and watched as Tre walked away. Good lord that boy was finee. As I start up my car I could feel Trina staring at me.

Trina: *smirking*

Mya: Trina what are you looking at?

Trina: Don't play JaMya 😊

Mya: GIRL HE WAS FINEEEE!!😩

Trina: I told you he was gawjus

Mya: *fans herself then pulls off*

HOW DO YALL FEEL ABOUT TRINITY?

DO YOU GUYS LIKE MYA'S COUSIN TRINA?

WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT TRE?

IS TY FEELING TRINITY STILL?

IS CHRIS WRONG FOR DITCHING SCHOOL AND MISSING PRACTICE FOR THE STUDIO?

I hope yall like this chapter please vote and comment Much Love. -Mymy😘