It comes out.

~Excuse All Mistakes

Mya

I was in a dark room,there was a little light but the room was still dark. Cori wasn't here anymore. It was just me. Ty walked in and grabbed me he was laughing he looked like he had been smoking. He started pulling on my clothes and unbuckling my belt. "Ty STOP! GET OFF OF ME!"I kept saying. I looked behind Ty and seen Chris I asked for his help. Ty looked at him and smirked 😏. Chris just shook his head and walked away. I couldn't believe he left me here after everything that had just happened. He left me. Ty had ripped my shirt of and stared at me I tried to cover myself but he moved my hands he started kissing me, I tried to escape his grip. He pulled my pants and underwear down. i screamed but I knew no one could hear me the music was to loud. He started pulling his pants down. "Pleasee, please don't do this Ty". "You don't have to do this😫😭" tears were now pouring out. He kneeled down and whispered in my ear. "I want you". Next thing I know, I felt him shove himself inside of my virgin vaginal area. I could tell he was big, because it hurt soo bad I couldn't stop crying. All I could hear was the loud music and him groaning within every thrust telling me how tight I was,and how good it felt. he was the only one feeling pleasure, I was hurt. This wasn't at all how I pictured losing my virginity. I kept hitting him asking him to please stop, I just get repeating it Please stop.😩😭.

  "Mya, wake up are you okay? Mya?" I heard somebody say while shaking me. I open my eyes and sees Chris.

Mya: *crys hard* You left me there, Why did you leave

Chris: Ja'Mya calm down * hugs her* What are you talking aout?

Mya: *hitting his chest* You left me there you let him rape me Chris. You didn't even care to stop him 😭

Chris: Im sorry Mya , I regret what I did everyday I see you, ever since it happened. i always throw it in Ty's face that he's was wrong and he hates hisself for doing that to you. Mya I love you your my Bestfriend and If I could chan-(Gco)

Mya: But you cant change it,Chris it happened he took my virginity and he killed our child because he couldn't keep his hands off of me😥😤.

Chris: Wait.. He got you pregnant?

Mya: *calms down a little* What Chris I never said that.

Chris: No, no you said he killed you child. So he got you pregnant? Don't lie

Mya: *sniffs and looks down* Ok Chris damn😞 Yes he got me pregnant, I found out a month after he did what he did. Remember when yall started calling me fat? Cori was the only person I told. Then Ty started putting his hands on me again. and I lost it. 😔

Chris: *hugs you* Im soo sorry for everything, I mean everything we put you through. but you need to talk to Ty

Mya: No I don't want to tell him

Chris: If you don't, I will 

Mya: Chris please don't, I don't want him to know😟

Chris: He has to know ,*picks up Mya's phone* tell him you'll meet him today

I cant believe I just told Chris about my miscarriage. Cori was the only person to know about the whole pregnancy. I never even thought I would have to talk about it again. Thinking about Cori made me think that she was up there holding my baby telling he or she how great of a person there mommy was. The thought of that made me smile. I clicked the middle button on my Iphone and seen I had 3 Text from Ty , and one from my mom. I read my moms first.

Mommy👭👑💕: Babe, idk if your up yet but im out with a few friends, I had to out of that depressing house. I advise you should do the same. Oh and your no longer on punishment so you can drive your car. Love you see you soon babygirl 😘.
-8:14am

Next I read Ty's

dusTY😒🌵: Look, I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want talk to me or see me. I just want you to know I regret everything I've ever did to you. I don't know whats gotten into me. putting my hands on a female thats not me. Im hope you can forgive me.
-12:34am

dusTY😒🌵: And you were right about me being no better then my dad. that night I went home and took in everything you said. I just wish you would agree to talk to me so we could work things out and maybe be cool.I know I put you a lot ,I know I did and I was wrong.
-1:04am

dusTY😒🌵: The worse thing I've ever done to you i regret it the most .I never even wanted to bring it up again. but Chris makes sure I hate myself over it. The day I forced myself on you. I don't know wtf I was thinking . Just the way you was looking at that party and the way you was dancing on them niggas I couldn't control myself I wanted you bad asf. When I took you to the room I swear those weren't my intentions. Shit I was surprised you had even followed me up there. I wish I didn't have to text you this stuff but I know if I call you prolly wont answer and you don't want to see me so I guess I have no choice but I know sorry wont make up for what I did but I hope I can do something.  
-1:59am