You Get Stung Part 1

Thomas: You stand frozen stiff, as the Griever advances towards you. This is the third night of the Doors not closing, and when you thought all of the Grievers were gone, you came out of your hiding spot. But standing right in front of you was a vicious, blood-thirsty Griever.

"Y/N! Run!" You hear your boyfriend, Thomas, yell to you. You snap out of your trance and start running back to the Homestead, but the Griever is fast.

It whips it's mechanical arm around and stings you right in the shoulder.

The pain is so intense and you fall to the ground. You faintly see the Griever go back into the Maze, and Thomas reaching you. He picks you up and runs you to the Med-Jacks.

"Thank you... Thomas." You whisper before you black out.

Newt: You know the rules: Never go out into the Maze at night. But as Thomas and Minho drag an unconscious Alby along, you run into the Maze to help them.

"Y/N no!" You hear everyone tell and start grabbing at you. Your too fast for them as you run into the Maze to help them.

"Come on! Hurry!" You yell as the doors are about to close. You help them carry Alby, but before you reach the Glade, a Griever jumps down and stings you in the leg.

The pain hurts so much, but you keep going, barely hearing the yells of encouragement from the other Gladers. The Griever left somewhere, and when you reach the Glade you collapse and your boyfriend Newt catches you.

"Y/N, your so shucking stupid you know that!" He says concerned. You smile at him and whisper before you black out.

"I love you Newt. I know." He continues running you to the Med-Jacks.

"I am stupid, but I love you." You say.

Newt forces a pained smile. "I love you too. Your going to be fine."

And you black-out.