Imagine for @NerdyKitty12345

Thanks for requesting @NerdyKitty12345 ! I hope it's what you wanted!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nikki's POV)

I impatiently brush my long, dirty blonde hair out of my face, dirt caking my dry hands. Picking the hoe up once more I continue sifting throw the dirt, making the fresh seeds covered.

I joined the Maze about two weeks ago, and let me say, it's been hell. Gally, being the jerk he is, was rude to me the second I came up, and eventually it ended in him getting a bloody nose and me being put on the gardening team.

Pushing feces around is not what I'd rather be doing.

I grab my bottle of water, and take it pouring some over my head. I glance to the side to catching Newt, my supposedly 'leader' looking at me while I start working again. I decide to ignore it and keep working.

Now here's the thing, I don't really like people staring at me non-stop. No, rephrase that, I don't like really cute boys staring at me while I'm sweaty and dirty. At least, I think I don't.

I look over again to see him smirking. I turn away again and scowl at my dirt, not really paying attention to it, but looking in my peripheral vision to see him start shaking in silent laughter.

"Ow!" My finger is throbbing. Jeez what'd I do?

I look down to see my finger red and I look at the stupid hoe.

Newt comes over to me silently, taking a piece of cloth from his pack, and tying it around my finger. Not that that'll really help, but I won't say anything.

When he finishes, he smirks at me again, and I immediately get defensive. "What?" I ask exasperatedly.

He laughs, before saying, "I think Gally deserved that punch. Good job greenie," and then walks back to his own post.

I smile to myself, thinking this won't be all that bad after all.