Newt Imagine

"Gally!" You say at a joke Gally made.

You start laughing, causing Gally to start laughing.

You glance over to your boyfriend, Newt, to catch him glaring at Gally.

"Y/N!" He yells to you.

You look at Gally apologetically, and walk over to Newt.

"Hey Newt. What's up?" You ask him nonchalantly.

Instead of saying anything he roughly grabs your wrist and guides you behind the homestead.

"What the shuck was that?" He asks you, angered.

You immediately get defensive. "What was WHAT Newt? I was TALKING to my FRIEND!"

"Talking?! More like flirting! Don't deny it Y/N! I SAW you!" He yells at you.

You start tearing up, some fall down your face, but you don't back down.

"Well then you obviously need some shucking glasses Newt, because nothing was going on! I laughed at a JOKE he made! Do you think I'm cheating on you? Huh, Newt?! DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVER CHEAT ON YOU?! You're my BOYFRIEND! Not Gally!" You pause, taking a deep breath. You realize the few tears had turned into many, which were now streaming down you face.

"This didn't have to happen Newt. You, we, didn't have to start fighting. I-I'm sorry-" you start saying quietly, but Newt interrupts you by kissing you gently.

You forget all your previous anger and kiss him back, melting into it.

When he pulls away, Newt smiles sheepishly.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I just got jealous. I took it too far. Can you please forgive me?" He asks you with those big warm brown eyes, causing you to melt once more.

"Yes, and I'm sorry too. I love you Newt, I would never cheat on you." You two kiss one last time, as if promising each other that you will always stay faithful to each other.