Prologue

Picture of Victoria.

Aaron and I laying on his bed naked, I look at him his staring at the ceiling.

"A, are you OK?" I ask while touching his lips. He looked down at me and smile.

"I'm OK" he reply

"Are you sure? what's in your mind?"

" I said I'm OK tori, dam it stop asking " he snapped ate me.

" what the hell is your problem? I just ask you" I said while getting up and picking my clothes on the floor.

" where are you going?" He ask

I only reply "home" while dressing. When I reached to the door he grapps my wrist.

" I'm sorry tori, I'm just play pissed because Steph and I had a fight and she won't answer my calls" he explain when he said that it broke my heart. So I diced that I will talked to him about what he sees about us.

"A, can I talk to you but I want you to tell me honestly." I start and he look at me in the eyes.

" OK shoot" he said

"Aaron im inlove with you since forever and I want to be more than friends with benefits. Do you like me back?"

He just look at me with wide eyes mouth hang open and said.

" I like you but I'm with Steph" he said quietly

" but you can breakup with her be with me" I said while look at him pleading." Pick steph or me A?" I said while tears forming in my eyes.

" I can't breakup with her" he yells.

" why not?" I ask

" because I love her and if I need to choose I will choose her not you tori" he said, I look at him with tears running on my checks.

" OK I understand you love her not me" I said whipping my tears " I hope your happy with her, bye A and I love you" I said while running to my car and drove home.

HOME....

I run inside my house and past the leaving room but stop when I heard my twin brother Vincent and best friend Nichol talking.

" Aaron just called and said that tori confront him and let him pick between steph and tori who he want to be with" Vincent said.

" and?" Nichol said

"He choose steph and he said that they are trough" vin said

"Hah, I win, I told you he will choose steph. Give me my 100 dollar.." Nichol said

I can't believe what I heard, my own brother and best fiend bet on me. I run upstair in my room and get my suitcase and pack my clothes.

" I need to get away from all of them" I thought to my self

after packing I get my phone and call my parents.

Mom: hello honey, everything OK?

Me: mommy I don't want to stay here anymore, I want to stay with aunt Jenna in londo. (while sobbing)

Mom: honey breath.

Dad: tell us what happend! ( he demand)
After telling them what happend, they are very angry.

Mom: OK honey I will call the pilot to ready the jet.

Me: thank you mommy and please don't tell them where u will staying please.

Mom: OK honet, your dad and I will visit after our trip. Take cars and we love you honey.

Me: I love you 2 mom tell also daddy.

After the call I go downstairs with my bags and also Nichol and Vincent saw me coming down with bags.

"Where are you going tori? Why you have bags with you?" Vincent ask while walking near me

" no don't come near me, and don't talk like you care and to answer your question, I will go stay away from all of you!" I scream to him. He look at me pained and surprise same as Nichol.

" what? Why? Where?" Nichol said

"Oh shut it, don't act like you care, ohh and enjoy your money that you wined bitch." I tell her calmly and turn to my loving twin "note sarcasm"

"Oh and Vincent your not my brother anymore" I tell him and walk away and go in my car not carrying their reaction....

=========================

Hope you like it guys^_^