Chapter 6: who's christ...... and the sad news

Hi guys, sorry I update so late. Just bare with me because I'm so bussy. Thank you

-pearl

=≠===============================

I walk inside and look around but I didn't see Seb so I walk to the counter and greated by a nerdy red hair girl .

"Good afternoon, what cab I get you?" She ask politely

"I like to have 1 cappuccino, 1 chocolate shake and a red velvet cake please ."

"€15.59 please."

"Here thank you, oh and keep the change." I gave her 20 dollar.

She reply a thank you and walk away to get my order. Little bit later she came back with my order on the tray.

"Here's your order, have a nice day." She said smiling.

"Thank you.... Anna" I said looking at her name tag.

I walk around and found a clean table near the window. While I'm eating my cake I fell like Seb have some bad news for me and it make my stomach upset. I came back from my thoughts when Seb came to viewed and walking towards me.

"Your late" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Jeez I'm just 5 min late"he said pouting

"Whatever!, here's your coffee " I said rolling my eyes

"Thanks"

He sit down opposite and study my face.

"OK stop looking at me like a creep and tell me about Christ." I said in serious voice.

"Hey I'm not a crop, anyway when I visit London one of my gang said that Christ had an accident " he said in sad voice.

"How is he?" I ask

"Ahhhmp"

"Seb , is he OK?" I shout

"No he's not tori, he died after his surgery , his heart stop working" he shout at me.

I broke into tears, I feel like dying for on the pain. Why no one call me? The hospital has my number in case something happened to Xavier.

"Why the hospital didn't call me?" I ask still crying

"The hospital tried to call you but they can't reach you." He reply with tears running on his face.

I look my phone but it off. Shit I forgot to charge it.

"Oh, its off I forgot to charge it." I said.

"Oh"

"Seb what will happened to Xavier?" I ask concerned what will happens to the kid.

"About Xavier when I came in the hospital I talk to Christ lawyer and he told me to contact him because Christ have a well testament what will happened to Xavier." He said giving some bossiness card

"Thank you"I smile at him

"No problem and tori you don't have to worry about the funeral because I send some of my gang to arranged it. I'll just call you when so you and and the gang can fly to London." H said with sad smile.

"Thank you very much Seb,I need to clear my mind first." I said standing.

"OK I'll just call you about the funeral"

"OK bye"

Walking out the cafe, I run to my car and speed out.

30 mins later

After driving around LA, I end up to a greeny and peaceful cliff. I sit on the grass looking at the sky.

Your wondering who Christ is? Christ was my fiancé for half month now, I first meet him when I join the gang and we just click. We became friend for 6 months when we figure out that we have feeling for each other, we gave our relationship a chance to the next level. For 2 months as boyfriend and girlfriend I open to him why I move from LA to London and he also open about his life that he has a 2 years old son and his ex girlfriend runaway with other guys after giving birth to Xavier.Xavier has a week heart that always put him in the hospital, in Christ and my relationship last long for a year Xavier calls me mommy and I treat him like his my own son. Christ proposed to me before I came in LA, but now I don't know what will happens to me and Xavier that Christ is already gone. I hope I can get Xavier custody because I don't know if I will survive if Xavier also be away from me.

"Why did you take him away? Why? Xavier need him, I need him!!!!" I shout looking above.

Sitting for 30 minutes thing I divide to go home and prepare for dinner my mom invite me and my gang and to brake the news to them. Drying my eyes I drove back home .......

=================================

Hello guys here is my update I hope you like it and I'm sorry for late update. Please don't give up on me guys.....

Pearl