Chapter 3: Cars......and race time

They're cars
=========================

Jack open the door I saw my two babies. My red 2012 Lexus LF-CL and black Lamborghini Aventador.

Each gang members that race has two cars, one for the race the other is for your daily use.

"Oh my babies come to daddy"Connor run to his Lamborghini Huran and 2009 Chevrolet Camaro Replica like a kid in the candy store.

Cars:
Zoey - Ferrari LA Ferrari
Noble m600
Jared - Bugatti Veyron
Mazda RX7
Payton - 2000 Acura NSX
2010 Ferrari 458 Italia

"Wow I'm hurt babe, you love your car more than me"Payton said pouting.

"Aw babe, I love you more"he said hugging her.

"OK lovebirds, enough with suppy words" I tested them.

"I'm hungry"Jared blurt out "let's order takeout"

"OK what you guys want to eat?"I ask.

"Pizza" they scream.

"OK OK, geez my ears will bleed" I said covering my ears.

"Can we buy also ice cream?" Jared said with puppy eyes.

"You will be the one will buy" I said

"OK bye" he reply running to the van.

"Let's go inside, bye jack see you later" waving to jack.

"Bye" he said also waved.

-

After ordering pizza I walk to the leaving room and saw the guys watching TV.

I took seat next to zoey, while she's texting hunter.

"Who's your texting? Hunter?"I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"Yeah" said blushing.

Zoey and I are close, in our gang she's the outgoing but don't talk much and I'm the shy but a short temper.

Before I can ask her, Jared burst in the leaving room singing "Honey I'm home with our baby ice cream"

We stared at him like he just grows an 3rd head and burst out laughing.

"What ice cream you buy?"Zoey ask red from laughing.

"Rockie road and vanilla" he answered

"Yum"I said the the door rung. Payton run to open the door.

"The pizza is here" she shout.

-

We got change for the race, because its already 8:30 yeah I know we eat and watch movie that long.

I showered and dress in black high waisted denim shorts and white fitting v-nick shirt that can see my abs.

My phone ring and my mom name pop out.

Me: Hello mom what wrong?

Mom: Nothings wrong honey, I only want to let you know that we'll have a barbeque party for welcoming you and the gang.

Me: OK I'll tell the guys.

Mom: Good and honey I heard what happened today.

Me: really?( I ask nervously)

Mom: he he he honey relax I'm not mad, to say you did the great to her nose.

Me: heheheh OK mom I'll see you tommorow, I need to go now we have race tonight.