chapter 2: New student....and they're nerds

Bring bring bring bring bring...

"Arrg..stupid alarm" I mumbled. Oh great I will start school today Yepey! Note sarcasms. I get up to soft bed and take a show.

After shower, I looked what to wear in to my closet and I remember that I angre with them to wear nerdy clothes. I put on my Sunday dress with blue balzer( I don't know what it called) and put an fake brace and some big round glasses, I put some light make up, and tie my hair in to high bun.

When I go down stair I can hear the guys in the kitchen, so go in mumble "morning" not looking at them. When I looked at them I burst into fit of giggle, its fricking hilarios Zoey and Payton are really into nerd outfit while Jared only wearing an Nike jogging suit but put an fake braces like mine.

"Haha very funny you lucky bitch you looked cute in nerd outfit and look at me I'm a real nerd" zoey said to me.

" hey you don't look bad. Connor why your not dressing like a nerd? I ask him while eating on the counter.

"Because Mr.here says that it not his thing." Payton pouting at Connor

"Oh come on babe you know I don't like that, I will looked ridiculous the clothes you picked "he said while hugging her at the back.

Connor look at me and said " Hunter will come within 5 minutes to bring the van that you ask"

Hunter is one of my men here in LA and the bad boy at Los Angeles high school with Nathan, Robert, and James.

"Yay!"Zoey sequel "I miss him, I didn't saw him yesterday" jumping up and down.

"Oh Shut up you, you sound like you didn't see him in ages" Jared said with playful glare

"Oh hush" she stock her tongue at him

Before Jared can reply the doorbell rung.

"Oh his here" Zoey sequel running to the door Jared following.

Zoey and hunter came inside with Jared on the touw.

"Let's go the hellhole"Jared said and looked at me "I told hunter and the other last night about the plan."

The plan is that Hunter and the will not talk to us for whole day, so no people won't be suspicious that why the bad boys talk to us.

-

When we arrived the bell not yet ringing. We got out the van and the whole student buddy looked at our direction and start laughing and whispering.

"Are they the new student? They're nerds"

"They're so ugly and they don't know about fashion"

"Oh one of the guy is hot"

"If they try to talk or touch you Connor I will fucking shoot them in the head"Payton mumble while shooting dragger at the girls

"Chill babe" Connor said look at her amused and put his arm on her shoulder kiss her hair.

The rest of us only laughing at Payton irritate expression.

"Poor guy stuck with her ugly girlfriend"

Payton clenching her hands, narrowing her eyes at them.

"Is that Victoria Evans? Vincent twin sister?"

I look at the minions of Stephanie and smile sweetly at them." Yes bitches I Victoria Evans is back" I thought.

Speaking of my brother , I looked around I can't find him or the 2 others maybe they are late.