Chapter 5: Ms. fake Barbie ........and her two gollum slaves

Hello guys sorry it took me long to update because I had exam and I just got my diplomat last w3ek oh and I accidentally delete my chapter 5 that I slowly wrote..... Thank you for those who read this book, voted and following me...

I love you guys

I survive in Mr. Grummpy class and now I’m waiting at the bell to ring.

I can't wait to get the hell out of this class and eat before I will send someone in ER, why? Let me tell you. The whole time in the class the trio bugging me tell no end and to make it worse Ms. fake Barbie and her two gollum salves (Stephanie and her minions) came in the class. Stephanie's clothes are really small, maybe she stole her clothes from a 10 y.o girl and her fake boobs are coming out her shirt. God when she open her mouth make my ear bleed.

Ring ring

The bell pulled me out my thought, pakiing my things and walk out the class.

While walking to my locker I saw Zoey putting her books in her locker.

"Hey Zoey where the others? I ask.

"Hey my slutty, oh Connor and Jared had lunch detention while Payton and the gang is already in the lunch room" she said smiling.

"What did Connor and Jared do? And why are you smiling like a lunatic?" I ask frowning.

"They beat up some jocks calling Jared a disgusting gay and Connor helped Jared beating them and to answer your question I'm smiling because I saw Stephanie's face and damb it blue, remind me not to pissed so off" she said giggling.

I laugh to what she said about Stephanie's face. "OK let's go I'm hungry" I stop laughing and take her arm while she's giggling.

Lunch room

When I open the door all eyes on us, ignoring the eyes and keep walking. I see the gang sitting at the corner of the room, and a waving Payton.

"Hey tor what do you want to eat? because I'll get in the line" Zoey ask

"Oh I want a cheese burger, toasty, chocolate cake, doctor pepper and one chips" I said drooling

She laugh at my greedy face.

"Wow you eat like a horse and still doesn't get fat" she said pouting.

"Oh shush go get my food women" I gleard playfully and walking to my friends.

But luck is not really my friend because Stephanie and her two slaves block my way.

"What do you want Barbie and her two gollum salves?" I said bowing while trying to make serious.

People laughing to what I called Stephanie and her minions. She's frowning like she just ate a box of lemon and let me tell you its not really attractive site to see with blue bruised while her slaves shook their head of embarrassment.

"Oh what did you ate lemon? because your face turn more uglier" I mock her.

"Shut the fuck up you whore, just because your wearing a slutty clothes and hang out with the school gang doesn't mean your one of them, your just a toy for them." She shout and make my ears go deaf.

I pulled my head back and laugh so hard that I can't almost breath " oh is someone is angry? I cooed "don't compared me to you because your clothes looks like you stole it from a 10 y.o girl it won't even fit you and news flash barbie I'm  one of them and maybe I'm they're leader and not they're toy, not like you got dumped by a 20 y.o guy at the age of 15 after she lost her virginity" I said smirking and take out my gun. Her face look scared and I hear gasp around me.

"Ho...w? Who?"she stuttered

"Oh some bird told me" I walk close to her and whisper to her ear " if I were you steph be careful what you say because it will bite you back to your ass and watch your back or maybe if you go to sleep keep your one eye open" I whisper to her and shooting her slaves an evil glear that make them scared.

I walk pass them and sit next to hunter while the others laughing and congratulating me.

I look around and I see a schock and scared faces and I find the popular table, the trio looking at me shock and fear in there eyes. "Good your scared" I thought and smirking at them.

After school

Arg thank you mother of cholates school is finish, if not I think I'll go madwomen.

Why? Let see in my four classes the trio tried to talk to me, Aaron is following me like a lost puppy while barbie and her gullom slaves calling me name and shooting draggers at me if I already threatened them. Oh well she have a airhead so what the hell.

So here I am now walking to my car while the others is already at home getting ready for dinner to night at my parents house while me I'll meet seb in Starbucks because he said he need to talk about Chris.........

_______________________________________

Next chapter you will know who Chris is ..... Thank you for reading it.

Pearl