Chapter 7:

Sorry that I update so long. I really don't have time this months. So here's the next chapter. Enjoy.

---------_------------_-----_------------------------------

Parking outside my parents garage, input off the engine and step out the car while locking it.

My head is pounding, my eyes are blurry and I can't seem to think anything right now. I miss him. I regret coming back here in LA , if I didn't came back Chris would be still alive and Xavier would still have his daddy.

Standing outside my parents door while my still on my thoughts and the door suddenly open. I look who open the door but no other than Aaron.

"Ohh hi tori..... Wait are you crying?" He ask me.

"Non of your business"

"Who made you cry? I will fucking kill that douche who did this to you"

"I SAID ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, SO FUCK OFF AND IF YOU WANT TO KILL SOME DOUCHE BAG, GO KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF." I shout at him while storming inside the house.

When I came inside I saw all eyes looking at me and when I look back I recognized the blue eyes that hold a jealous and rage look. And that's non other than Stephanie.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped at them.

"Tori honey what happens? Why are you crying? What Seb did to you?" Jared said hugging me.

"What! Seb? What did he told you? Is it about Chris?" Mom ask me kissing my forehead.

"I'll tell you guys after dinner" I said looking around.

When I look at Vincent, Nichol, Stephanie and Aaron look at me confused.

I just shook my head and walk to the dining table

-_-  Dinner time -_-

All of us sitting around the table silently, you can feel the tension around the room. I think we all wait if  either of us will break the ice. And of course Mr. Nosy cut the ice.

"Why are you crying?who made you cry? Who's Chris?" He ask

"Non of your business" I snap at him

He close his mouth and continue to eat.

"Honey what did sub to you?" Mom ask

"Mom later  after we eat and I only want to talk you, dad and the gang"

"OK" mom give me smile

"Why don't you tell us now and why you don't want us know?" The bitch Nichol said

"Because its not your business and you guys will know soon, so I suggests to shut up before I'll shut you my self" I glare at her

After dinner

Dinner is quite and after that I  called mom, dad and the gang in to my dad office room.

"Hey tor what is going on and what did Seb told you?" Jared ask

"OK , Seb told me that Chris got to accident and died on arrival." They gasp "and Seb said that I get Xavier custody" now I'm full of sobbing

"Oh god" mom have tears and dad look sad.

The gang have different emotions running to there face and mostly sad, rage and sorrow.

"And Seb said that its look not a accident but someone want Chris dead."

All of them have angry face.

"Does he knows who did it? And what about his funeral?" Zoey ask

"No, He still investigate it and about the funeral he will let his men prepare it." I reply

"OK , will be flying this weekend and when we arrived in england we let some of my men look for people who did this, but for now let's go home and rest" my uncle said.

"OK" I said and I walk out.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When we came home I directly go to my room and sleep.

≠===============================≠

Hello guys,

Sorry I just update now because my ant got operated and my mom got illness also my computer is broken.

I'm so so sorry guys hope you understand. And please hold with me.

…pea®l