Special Chapter 10

I never knew what it was to be happy by heart until I met Zhan. I didn't know what it was to smile by heart until his curved lips made the corners of my lips raise. I didn't know what it was to be in love or to be loved until he became the reason for my heart to beat and I wouldn't have known what it was to be happy if he hadn't entered my life.

To put it in simple words, Zhan is my world. Although I can't give the whole world to him, I can give him my whole world.

"What's up, boy? Seeing such a smile on the stoic face is kinda creepy you know. " Yang chuckled and I simply shook my head.

"Where's Zhan? " I asked.

"In your heart. " Even before my ears could digest his words heat crawled up on my cheeks.
"Oh my Yibo! Are you blushing? " Yang laughed.

"Get lost! " Wait! Am I blushing? Seriously? Wow, Yibo! Love can make anything possible right?

I'm sure Yang will tease me till I die outta embarrassment if I stay here. It's better if I escape right now.

Without saying another word I got up from my seat and walked out of my office.

"Woah! Look at the blushing boy running. " I could hear Yang's evil laughter.

I let out a low chuckle and was about to call Zhan when I saw him speaking with Emily in the hallway. The conversation for some reason looked quite intense. I slowly walked towards them and Zhan's voice floated to my ears like a soft melody.

"But, I have someone to catch me down there. So I wouldn't mind falling. " He said.

I slowly walked behind him and wrapped my hands around his shoulder, "Yes, I'll be waiting to catch you. My arms are ready to wrap you anytime. " I said placing a soft kiss on his earlobe and he leaned slightly leaned back.

"When will you guys stop being soo lovey-dovey in public? " Ah! This Yang devil is here too.

"You have an option to close your eyes. " I said and Zhan laughed.
"And Emily, please stop being harsh on him. I love him and that isn't his fault. " I had to make her understand this. Love can never be forced. It just needs to be born and bloomed. Just like my love for Zhan. I could sense Zhan's gaze on me and I tightened the grip on his shoulder. Emily just nodded and I took it as a sign of her understanding.

"Zhan, I want to speak with you. " I said and he nodded.

I don't know why am this nervous to ask him, I mean to ask the love of my life to move in with me. I had never hesitated once before when I wanted to ask anyone anything. But with Zhan, my heart goes boom boom everytime, just every single time.

Love is like this. It can't be helped.

We both returned to my office and sat on the sofa. He rested his head on my shoulder and I tightly wrapped my hand around his waist and pulled him closer. It felt soo warm and comfortable.

"So, what's it? He lifted his head to look at me.

"Move to The Skyline. " I said. The rehersal that I had for an hour helped me.

"The Skyline? But why? " He seemed a bit confused.

"I want to keep you closer so that I can make sure that you're safe. I don't want you to stay away from me. " The words came out from the bottom of my heart. I maybe called selfish, but all I wish is for him to be by my side and for my eyes to reflect his image all throughout the day and night.

"Mr. Wang Yibo, I'm the agent on mission who's supposed to protect you and not the other way round. " He chuckled.

"I know, but still. I also want to protect the person I love. Just stay by my side, please. " I made pupply eyes hoping that would help.