Special Chapter 8

No matter how many times I tried to call him, no matter how many texts I sent him, he replied to none.

Even though I knew for what reason he was avoiding me, my heart still hurt. My death? I don't mind dying as long as he's in front of my eyes before I close it forever.

This is love, and it can't be helped.

Never did I ever imagine myself drowning in this deep emotion called Love, and now that I've drowned, I have no intention of coming out of it as the world within is far more beautiful than my imagination.

Zhan, the one who owns my heart.
Will he ever realise that I love him this much? Will I ever get to confess my love for him? Will I get to spend my future with him?

I shook my head and heaved a long sigh. I was on my bed staring the blank white ceiling. My brain was as blank as the ceiling.

What do I do now? It's impossible for me to live without him. My Zhan... Will you come to me? I'll always keep you safe in my heart, please come to me, Zhan.

A tear slowly crawled down my eyes and kissed the pillow. I was losing it. I was totally losing my sanity. I want to see him, I was to listen to his voice, I want to feel his warmth, I just want... I just want him.

Helplessness enveloped me and I felt useless. A trash. I was frustrated. I was annoyed. I was sad. I was scared. My emotions were on a rollercoaster.

But, no! This isn't the time for me to be weak and feeble. I should win him back. I should tell him that I love him. I should tell him that he owns my heart. I should tell him that, he owns me.

It's been a week already and I can't stay away from him anymore. I'll really go insane if I have to stay away from him for a little more time.

No! It's time. It's time for me to drag him back home and to hid him. To protect him with my life and to love him with all my heart.

I heaved another long sigh as I grabbed my phone which was laying on the night stand.

I rubbed my face using my palms and closed my eyes for a moment to gain back my composure.

Taking a deep breath, I dialled Smith's number.

"Hello, Yibo. "

"Track him! "
I didn't have time to beat around the bush.

"Alright.
I'll send you the location. "

I nodded and then ended the call.

I leaned against the headboard and closed my eyes as my fingers massaged my temples.

What shall I say when I see him?
How will he react? Will he be happy or angry? Or... Will he despise me for stalking him?

My mind was a complete mess which won't be cleared until I see him and talk to him.

It was almost 5 in the evening when I received Smith's call.

"He just left. Headed towards Banpo Bridge. "

"Thanks! "
I was about to end the call when I heard him speak again.

"Yibo! "

"Yes. What's it? "
I asked.

"All the best, buddy. I wish you all the happiness. "
He said.

My lips involuntarily curled up on hearing his sincere voice and it really did boast up my courage.

My happiness... That's my Zhan. So, for me to be happy, it is necessary for him to stay by my side.

"Thanks, buddy! "
With that said I ended the call and ran towards the closet.