Chapter 16

My phone was continuously buzzing for a long time. I slowly tried opening my eyes and streched myself on the bed. I looked at the clock and it was still 7 in the morning. I lazily reached for my phone which was laying on the bed stand. The name "Wang Yibo<3" was displayed on the screen and I picked the call immediately without any delay.

"Hello. " I said, my voice sounded sleepy and excited at the same time.

"Did I wake you up? " He said in a low voice. It sounded soo sensual.

"You did. So how shall I punish you? " I raised my eyebrow and let out a low chuckle.

"Maybe by giving me my morning kiss. "
Is he trying to seduce me early in the morning? Why am I burning up even though he's not physically present next to me?

"Is my kiss a punishment for you? "

"You can give one in punishing manner. "

"How? " I was curious.

"So, the special agent doesn't actually know to punish someone by kissing them. Seems like there's a lot that I should teach you. " He laughed.

"Wait! Does that mean you have already kissed someone? " I asked in a serious tone.

"Not actually. I have just learnt by watching few videos. Should experiment them to see if I'm a good learner. "
His statement made me roll down laughing.
"Meet me at my office at 10. "

"Why? "

"So that I can receive my punishment, teach you a few things and take a test on my learning skills. " We both laughed.

........................................................................

Wang Groups

It was 9:52 and I entered the huge building. I then went to the 12th floor, that's where the CEO' office was. I was greeted by a familiar figure as soon as the elevator doors opened.

"What are you doing here? I heard that you resigned. " Emily said.

"Well, I'm here to meet someone. Someone who loves me. "

"And who's that unlucky person? "

"It's someone whom you like. " I smirked.

"What---- " She was cutoff as Yang called for me.

"Zhan, you're here. " Yang said.

"Yes. " I smiled at him.

"Go in. He's waiting for you. " Yang winked at me.
Heat crawled up to my face and I blushed.
Yang then led me to the CEO' office.
He opened the door for me without knocking.
As I entered, I was mesmerized by the interior.
White walls, a huge black sofa at the center, a black wooden table which had a white translucent glass on the top at the left most corner from the door. And behind the table sat Wang Yibo, the love of my life.
He shot his most charming smile at my direction.

"I'll see you guys later. " Yang excused himself and closed the door behind him.

I walked towards his table and stood in front of it. Yibo got up from his seat and walked towards me. He stopped when he was just a few inches away from me.

"Are you ready? " He asked me in his hoarse voice.

"For what? " I pretended not to know what he was mentioning about.

"To punish me. " He said with a smirk on his face.

"It seems like you were waiting to get punished. " I laughed at him.