1

"Fuck. That's probably mum. I'll go answer it."
"No." Dom said pushing me into the wall gently but enough to keep me rooted
"Yeah." I argued back
"No" he said smirking
"Yeah" I said smirking back
"No"
"Yeah"
"No
"Y-"
"Somebody answer the fucking door!" Adam shouted making me laugh
"See you later" Dom said before walking away. I took a moment to pull myself together before walking to the door
"Hey m-"
"Not who you were expecting?"

"You've been gone 7 months Tom. I'm close to having this fucking child."
"I know. I fucking know that but I couldn't not come back Lexi."
"I'm eight and half fucking months pregnant!"
"Woah. What's going on." Adam came into the room "Funny looking Sam"
"Yeah. Apparently I wasn't someone she was expecting."
"Too right."
"Lexi please. I know I've been gone so long but I still fucking love you." I paused for a moment unable to look up at him "Please tell me to go. If you want me to go just fucking tell me."
"Why so long?"
"Dunno darlin'. The boys said you and Dom made up so I guess I wasn't needed here. I uh got you stuff." He set the bag down on the sofa so I could look without taking it from him
"What stuff?"
"Stuff I saw and thought you'd like. Yknow when I was out shopping or at shoots and stuff."
"Thanks."
"Stuff for the baby in there too. It's neutral and stuff because I didn't wanna buy something you wouldn't use. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet do I?"
"I tried to text you. Tell us Jems getting a cake and we're gonna find out. Today actually. But you changed your fucking number. Or you just ignored me."
"Lexi I'm sorry i-" there was another knock at the door which made him go silent
"That's mum. I'm gonna go answer that." I turned around taking hold of the bag and going to answer the door. Adam moved in front of me though
"You stay here. I'll go answer it."
"No. I can answer the door in my own fucking house."
"Sure. Okay" he replied sounding defeated. There was another knock at the door
"Alright alright I'm coming!" Just as I unlocked it Tom walked out if the living room swiftly followed by Adam who just went straight upstairs "Hi"
"Hi Lexi bear" she cooed bringing me in for a hug "How are you two doing?"
"All good here. Where's dad?"
"He'll be here later. He's gone with the girls to pick your cake up."
"Has jem opened her mouth?"
"Did I just see Tom?" I rolled my eyes and invited her in
"Yeah you did. He turned up. Randomly. Literally minutes ago." I replied "So you excited to find out what I'm having."
"So have you guys made up or..."
"No. And I'm not planning on talking to him til later." She nodded and I quickly changed the subject "Come inside I can't wait for us to finally know" she followed me to the living room and sat down on the sofa
"I can't believe it's taken so long for us to get around to doing it. I got you something for the baby actually. Dom said you made Mikey and Adam bunk together so you could have a nursery."
"Yeah. What did you get?" She pulled a little sign out of her bag and handed it to me "Baby Harrison" I read out
"Awe thanks so much" I said trying not to tear up "It's going straight in their nursery."
"Yeah. I hope it has pride and place so they know who they are." She patted the spot beside her and I sat down "So are we gonna talk about Tom coming back?"
"He seems happier. But I only saw him for a little bit."
"Did he bring his case?"
"Yeah. And this." I held the bag up of stuff "It's basically just presents he's collected whilst he's been away. I am gonna talk to him. It's just hard"
"He got a new number. He came back to ours to see you but I explained you'd gone. He must have thought today was better." I nodded "I know you wanted this to be happy but I don't think you really will be without him."
"I've been fine-"
"Lexi Jackson do not lie and tell me you've been fine."
"Well sometimes-"
"Don't tell me. Go and find Tom. I saw you two together. You were inseparable." She sighed "Go and tell him how you feel."
"What if he gets mad though"
"Then come straight back in and mama Harrison will give him a talking to. Got it?" I laughed a little at her "There's your pretty smile. Go speak to him." I walked into the kitchen expecting him to be in there but instead a very stressed looking dom was in there
''Whats up love?"
"Nothing. Just nervous."
"I know you're lying" I said walking over to him. He smiled slightly and put his hands on my waist for some kind of security I assume "what's wrong."
"Toms back. I missed him. But he went upstairs."
"Mind if I go talk to him?"
"No. Don't need to ask me." He let go but still seemed nervous. Maybe even a little jealous of him?
"Dom?" He nodded acknowledging me as I kissed him softly "I only love you. Nothing happened between me and Tom and nothing will okay?"
"Okay" he said smiling "I believe you"
"Promise?"
"I promise" he kissed my forehead gently "Go on. He's upstairs. Probably in his room."

He was in his room on the bed But not lay down upset like how I expected. He looked straight at me as I opened the door
"Hey lex"
"Hey. I'm sorry for yelling. But it was a bit of a shock."
"Yeah. I smashed my phone and the SIM got stuck. And I guess I'm crap at remembering numbers so I went-"
"Back home?"
"Yeah." I smiled and it seemed to comfort him enough to think he was safe, that I wasn't mad. "So you got any names?" I sat down beside him
"Uh yeah. Lily and Tom. Like I said. And for lily's middle name I picked Athena. And not got one for a boy. Me and Dom think it's a little girl."
"Can they hear me? Like if I talk will they hear my voice?"
"Yeah. Talk to em"
"You gonna tell me what ya are little one?" Tom said poking my belly gently "Don't worry I won't tell them. Just between you and uncle Tommy." He put his ear to my stomach unexpectedly, making me giggle a little "Baba Harrison I know you're in there. Hello?" He tickled my belly making me giggle even more "Don't seem to be getting much. Guess we're gonna have to see how it goes today huh?" He sat up again and put his arm around me
"Are we alright?" I asked him leaning on his shoulder
"If we weren't would I be talking to your bump?" he put his arm around my waist further so he could rest his hand on the side of it.
"Point taken. Me and Dom got back together."
"I knew you would."
"I know. I'm so glad you looked after me though"
"Always." He replied kissing my temple gently "Am I allowed to do that now?"
"Yeah. Adam does it all the time. But I've gotten stronger. Don't need people as much."
"Oh. So you won't want a cuddle then?"
"Uh. Of course I fucking do" I said sarcastically "I haven't seen you in so long. And honestly Dom's been busy a lot of the times at night so I've had shit sleep. But we can't do none of all that before. We were both in shit places. It's done with."
"Agreed. I was using you to try and feel something." He said honestly "but right now I'm not. And right now you can have a cuddle."
"I am tired."
"Well I don't know how long you got but you can nap now if you like?" I wanted to give in but all of a sudden I was overcome with dread. I knew exactly what it was and I knew that, although I'd been able to manage my fear of drink and stuff, the fear of him leaving me was very much real. And it settled in a out of unease deep in the bottom of my stomach.
"No. I'm fine." I removed his arm gently but the action alone was statement enough "I'm gonna go back downstairs. Just thought I'd make up with you first yeah."
"Yeah. Okay." He said sadly "I'll be down later. Just unpacking. If I'm good to stay here that is?"
"Course. It's your home." He relaxed a little but I knew the back and forth was confusing for him.
"Don't do it without me." He pleaded "I wanna find out too"
"If your not down there I'll get someone to find you. Yeah?"
"Yeah. Thanks." He said looking down at his hands as I stood up "Appreciate it"
"Anything for you. Always."