4

Lexis POV
At some point while I was asleep Dom had joined us. I only knew because when I woke up he was fast asleep with his head rested on Tom's shoulder and my legs across his lap too. Both boys were fast asleep and I slowly managed to move Tom's hands so I could stand up. I kissed Dom's lips softly making sure not to disturb him since I knew he probably hadn't had long. I then turned to Tom and kissed his forehead before leaving them to sleep.
"Do you ever just get really possessive over someone?" I said as I walked into the kitchen where Adam was making some coffee
"Yeah. You. Why?"
"Cus the boys are asleep in there. And I saw em together and I just...I dunno. Don't know how to explain it."
"I get what you mean. And that's a good thing isn't it? That they're your boys. And you love em more than anything."
"Yeah." I smiled and he turned around and caught it at the right time
"Do you want something to eat?"
"Don't know about her but I do" I heard Tom pipe up as he walked into the room. I walked up to where he was casually leant up against the cabinet and hugged him tight "The fuck?"
"Just happy your mine." I mumbled "Yeah it's stupid" I pulled away but he pulled me back by my waist, holding me at a slight distance away because of my bump
"It's not stupid. And I'm happy to be yours darlin'" he kisses my forehead "And please tell me that Dom's not gonna take that in a weird way and your not confessing your undying love for me."
"Nope. But I will take a picture" both me and Tom turned to see Dom with his phone now being put back into his pocket "What? That was cute as fuck. But where's mine?" I walked over to him and kissed him, his hands holding my sides "That will suffice."
"Can we stay down here tonight? And watch a movie?" His face fell and he let go of me "You said"
"I said I'd try. I've got work to do. And you've got Tom here in case anything happens."
"Don't act like you're bothered about that. You've been leaving me here alone pretty much since you started."
"That's not fair." He defended "I've got work to do and I'm doing all this now so I can spend time with you when lily is here." Neither of us had reached the point where we were raising our voices but that somehow made it more heated. I looked at adam
"I'm not hungry" I said
"I'll bring up something for you."
"I'm not hungry. I will be fine"
"Okay sweetheart" he said softly "You go up and I'll sort stuff out down here." I nodded and looked at Tom
"I'm gonna go up with her" Tom said mainly directing it to Adam
"What? No!" Dom piped up finally raising his voice since it was at Tom
"Yes" Tom said firmly "And you don't have fuck all to say about it"

Dom's POV
"I'm just working. I've got to get this album finished."
"I know."
"But it's not my fault she's so upset and- wait what?" I asked confused
"I said I know." He repeated "It means the world to you. But so does Lexi. And who would you rather lose?"
"Neither"
"But think about it Dom. Lexi is here, right now. She's your girlfriend and you fucking love her. And not to mention she's pregnant with your child. But recording songs can wait." I sighed
"I guess so. I just can't balance both. What the fuck am I gonna do when the baby is here."
"Well she's not here yet is she. Go to the studio today instead of at night. And come back later when she's calmed down."
"But I need to apologise."
"Yeah. You do. But right now is not the time because she's emotional and she'll say something shell regret. Stress isn't good for the baby either."
"Can you pass a message on to her?"
"Yeah. I'll tell her you love her and you're sorry."
"Yeah. Okay. Thanks mate."
"It's all good. Go and get as much done as possible. I'll stay here and you can work on vocals more."
"Who will drive me?"
"I'll drive. Because honestly I can't risk being stuck between a protective Tom and an emotional Lexi any longer than I need." Mikey piped up as he walked in the room, clearly having heard some account from either Tom or Lexi. I nodded
"Cool. Let's go."

Lexis POV
"Just heard him go out." I said leaning my back into his chest. I was sat between his legs on the bed whilst he had his arms wrapped loosely around me.
"You know it's because he wants everyone to be happy right? He loves the bhc like their his blood."
"I know. And I was wrong to get mad. But I didn't realise it would be like this. We haven't-" I cut myself off
"You know you can talk to me. About anything. So continue." I shook my head "If it's something that's really bothering you I'm all ears."
"We haven't had sex since he started going to the studio. That was about a month after you left. He doesn't wanna spend his time with me when he is awake and then when he comes home he don't love me then either."
"That's not true. Do you really think he doesn't love you?"
"Don't know. He is here during the day. And he does love me then. But a lot of the time he's tired. Or busy doing something. He was only free for the gender reveal so late on."
"Don't worry about him. He loves you more than anything."
"Yeah? Then why hasn't he asked me to marry him again? I'm still his fucking girlfriend." I sighed and leant my head back so it rested on his shoulder "Sorry. I know you didn't sign up for this when you came back."
"Don't worry about me. When Dom gets back later you two should spend some time together. Talk about how it makes you feel. Because I can guarantee he doesn't make you feel that way on purpose."
"Can I still stay here with you though?"
"No darlin'. Let's go down. I think it will be better down there. It's nearly afternoon and you can't stay up here and sleep all day."
"But they're gonna grill me."
"It's only Adam. I know it's only him because Dom needs someone to drive him and I can smell Adam making his pasta for lunch." I chuckled
"Jake not make good pasta then?"
"Yeah. But it doesn't come with you does it." He rested his chin on my shoulder "Now cmon. Or he's gonna drag you out of bed himself"
"Thanks for coming up with me. Was nice to have someone to vent to. All the boys have been stressed about work and the baby coming soon I don't wanna worry them more."
"I'm sure they would listen. But if it helps you can come to me about those problems and avoid getting them stressed."
"I know." I stood up from the bed which gave him a shock "Let's go down. Because the more I think about it the more I'm starving for his pasta."
"Okay. Let's go."