How It Start Out

Jayla POV

Hi, My Name Is Jayla Skylar August-Perez. That's Right. I Am The Daughter...Well One Of The Daughters Of Royce. I Have A Old Sister Well Twin Who I Love But We Have Nothing In Common.

''I'm In Love With Da Cocoa. I'm In Love With Da Cocoa. I Got It On The Low Low!!" Well There Goes Mine Only Time As A Normal 16 Year Old Girl.

"Jay, Get Up. Time For The Torture Room Called School." Said My My Older By 30 Seconds Twin Sister Jaylin.

"Jay!!! Get Up Now Or You Are Going To School In A Tank Top And Shorts!!! Believe I Will Do It!!!" Said My Mom Who Is Also A Boy.

My Mom Happens To Be A Trangender. So She Has A Vagina And Breast. Also, She Is Gay. "But Mom I Do Not Feel Good." I Lied To Her. If I Get Caught I Will Be In Sooo Much Trouble.

"Jayla Skylar August-Perez, You Are Not Sick !! I Know This Because You Is On Your MacBook Right Now And You Look Fine To Me. " My Mom Said To Me In Her ' You Know You In Is Huge Trouble, Right' Voice.

Dammit. I Am Soo Screw. "Mom Oh Look At The Time It Time To Leave!!" I Said And Hurried Up To Put On My Clothes (Since I Took A Shower At Last Night) And Brush My Tooth And Wash Face.

"See You At School Lae Lae!!" I Yelled While Running Out The Door And To School.

The First Chapter To The 'Royce Twins'. Hope You Like It.