Have You Ever Had That Awkward Moment...(Kay)

Okay so y'all it's my turn. Hope you enjoy. And follow me at Queen_Misfit01.

Jaylin's POV...

So Latimore, Jayla, and I stood in the hallway. Zonnique Pullins standing right across from us stares at everyone down the hall. Everyone silent. Oh shit. She's mad now. What the hell were you thinking Jayla?

"Look at what you did." I whispered in her ear. She crossed her arms and looked at me tapping her foot. "What I do? I'm standing up for myself." I tried to talk some sense in her, "Shut up. You bout to get us in trouble."

Latimore looked confused. He shot me a what the hell look. "Okay Latimore it's a long story." Zonnique walked over to my sissy and stored her straight in the face. Something was about to go down. I don't know what, but, I mean I wanted to stand back.

"Damnit." It slipped out and Zonnique pulled her face in my direction. Damnit. I hate her so much. What the hell did I ever do? Notta thing. I ain't do nothing and still I got the entire school on my back. "The fuck you say?" Zonnique almost screamed.

"Um...I said damnit." I confessed. Okay I'm a bit of a punk. I have phobias of falling, water fountains, black objects, and certain types of people. One of them of course was Zonnique. "The hell is you saying damnit for? Did I say something to yo ugly ass. Was I talking to you? No. So get your Nicki Minaj I look like a Barbie ass out my face."

That pushed my limit. First you call me sin headed which is impossible, then you wanna pick on my sister. You know what...this bitch. "Look here bitch, I don't what the hell your problem is, but you betta stop before I have to stick a broom stick up that thing you call an ass." Latimore looked pretty amused by three girls fighting. Zonnique focused on me now. "Who the hell you think you talking to?" I respond with, "Zonnique fuckin Pullins. That's who. Don't you ever say anything about me or my sister again. Or trust me you'll be going home like a robot."

"Damn my sister just-" Zonnique looked over her shoulder at Jay and that shut her up. "Bitch shut your mouth." Once again I stood up, "Don't call my sister that okay?" Then Zonnique pushed me, "You don't know what your light skinned pussy ass is getting into." But before we both could land a hit, kick, smack, punch, or a pull, the bell rang. "You lucky we have to go to class Zonnique fuckin Pullins." I said as she walked away with the other OMG GIRLZ. I air kicked her and went into the Ms. Heart's class with Jay, and Latimore.