No, You Have To Go With Them

Jayla POV

I Went Inside The School Building Because I Knew Lae Lae Would Be In There Already. I See Her Talking To A Boy Who By The Way Is Cute As Hell.

But I Can See In Her Eyes That She Like Him. "There You Are Lae Lae." I Said Scaring The Hell Out Of Jaylin.

"Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha. Sorry Lae. Hahahahahahaha. Wow. Sorry Jaylin. By The Way Who Is This Handsome Boy? 'I Can Tell You Like' I Said And Using Twin Telepathity. 'Shut Up And Do Not Tell Daddy.' She Said Back.

"Hi, My Name Is Jacob Latimore But You Can Latimore. And You Are?" Latimore Said To Me."My Name Is Jayla But You Can Call Me Jay And I See You Are New. So How Is Your Day So Far?" I Said Because I Knew Lae Lae Wanted Him Gone And It Is My Duty To Annoy Her As Little Sister.

Hahahahahahahaha I Said Duty. 'You Are Sooooo Immature Sometimes.' 'Lae Lae Out Of My Head Now!' I Hate When She Do That. "Well Some Girls With Dyed Hair Came To Me And Tried To Help But They Are To Ratchet For Me." Oh Mi Gahh He Rejected The Queens Of Bitch City.

"Latimore, I Think You Should

Find Them And Apologize Because If You Don't Them Will Make You Pay And Make Your Semesters A Living Hell." I Warned Him Because I Know Straight Up.

"Sweetheart, I Know You Aint Hanging With The Children Of The Most Sinest Couple Ever!" Asked Queen Bitch. I Think I Should Stand Up To Her.

"Excuse Me, McThotalds I Remember This Nigga Right Was Talking To Me. Not Yo Loose Pussy Head Ass. So Run Along And Fuck And Suck The Whole Football Team" I Said To Zonnique While Everyone Look At Me Shocked.

"The Fuck Yall Looking At?" I Yelled Because They Is Creepy Me The Fuck Out.

Cliffhanger. Comment What You Think Is About To Happened Next.