6.

The next morning Robert woke up with a terrible headache, he didn’t know where he was. Robert laid his arm over his eyes before groaning and slowly sitting up. Robert felt like the living dead; he felt nauseous and just down right icky.

“Ah, good morning robert..” a sweet voice called out to robert, catching his attention. Robert turned and looked to his left, where sweet Mary stood dressed in Robert's shirt- not pants on and just a pair of socks. She was holding a few aspirin pills in her hand, and a mug of what Robert guessed was tea. 

“..good morning” Robert said, looking down and realizing that he was in fact still naked. Robert sat there for a moment before he suddenly remembered that he had in fact slept with mary last night- though it was fuzzy in his head; robert could not mistake the smell of sex in the room and the dark hickies that lined mary’s pale skin.

Mary smiled and walked closer, offering the pills. “It’ll help with your hangover” Mary said; and Robert gratefully took them. Robert glanced up at Mary's face, gazing at her as he popped the pills into his mouth and took them dry without a second thought. Mary smiled and sat down close to Robert, rubbing his back in a tender manner. “Tea?” Mary asked, taking a sip from the mug.

Robert sniffed before shaking his head, “oh, i'm alright. Thank you.” Robert said, scratching his cheek in a shy manner; feeling rather odd being around Mary while he was still naked. Mind you, Robert still didn’t really like seeing himself naked, so he was a bit baffled by the fact that  Mary seemed to like it. “That's alright. Last night… i had a wonderful time robert” mary said with a smile, tracing her finger around the rim of her cup.

Robert felt his face flush and he cleared his throat, lowering his eyes. “Y-yeah… me too..'' Robert whispered, even though he couldn't really remember the details of the night before. All robert remembered was being ditched by lol and simon leaving him all alone to fuck some girl in the bathroom. Robert bit his lip before taking a breath and looking at Mary, “mary- can I ask you something?” Robert said, gazing into her eyes with a small frown.

“Well, of course robert… what is it?” Mary asked, setting her tea down on the table next to the bed before giving Robert her full attention. “Am i bland?” Robert said, picking at his nails. “Its- its just that I don't quite like to look at myself in the mirror too often and… recently I've been feeling rather stuck recently… i thought that maybe… a womanly touch could possibly help'' robert said, sounding hesitant.

Mary tilted her head to the side before smiling, “i don't think you’re bland at all robert… i think you are handsome, you have beautiful eyes and nice lips' ' mary said, reaching her hand out and touching robert’s face. Robert almost pulled away at the unfamiliar touch, but relented since he was in fact still naked and in her home. “If i didn’t think you were handsome i wouldn’t be trying to date you” Mary giggled, brushing her thumb across Robert's warming cheek.

Robert felt confused, this bird… she was so forward, just like Simon was; however this felt different. Robert didn’t get all flustered and obsessive with Mary, unlike with Simon where Robert felt like he was walking on eggshells each time he was around his best friend.

“Say Robert, why were you really wondering about last night..” Mary said, pulling her hand away and gazing at Robert's face.

Robert took in a small breath before glancing away, remembering why he hadn’t wanted to say anything earlier. Robert didn’t want to freak Mary out, she had no reason to get involved with his business.

“I already told you, I was drunk and wondered off… lol and simon were doing their own thing; it doesn’t matter” Robert said a bit sharply, turning away and grabbing his pants. He felt vulnerable, Robert didn’t like feeling that way.