10.

N-ngh~” 

Soft whimpers could be heard from down the hall, the house was empty except for one person. There was no movement, not even a beetle could be seen scurrying across the wall. It was perfectly still, except for one thing..

“Fuck…” Robert’s weak voice came out. He knew he was alone, but the shame of the act kept him quiet. The sordid feeling of pleasure, it was sickening really. It felt so vulgar, so shameful but robert didn’t know any other way to get his frustrations out.

Normally he would go to Mary and drown himself inside of her, to forget this growing lust burning in his chest for simon. Robert felt so disgusted by himself, he just couldn't help it though… 

Robert leaned his head back against the mattress, unable to catch his breath as he hung himself. Robert wished that it were Simon touching him, that it was Simon's hand stroking him into euphoria. It was all so fucking bittersweet.

Robert curled his toes, peeking his eyes open to stare mindlessly at the wall as his hand moved faster, hips thrusting up helplessly and Robert strived for his end. Robert huffed and closed his eyes once more, feeling the familiar warmth spreading from his hips; numbingly sweet pleasure taking over Robert's thinking. 

“O-oh..~ fuck!” Robert hissed, squeezing his knees together as his orgasm suddenly hit him; making him cum all over his stomach and hand. Robert trembled, his body rising off the bed before he slumped down and let out a shaky breath.

“Ah… shit… made a mess..” Robert huffed, cheeks flush and skin damp with sweat. 

The sudden ring from the telephone startled robert, and with an annoyed curse he picked up the phone by his bed. “What?”  Robert grumbled, staring at the mess on his stomach. He needed to clean up quickly.

“Robert- am i interrupting something?” Simon's laugh came through the phone, making Robert blush. “W-what? No! Don't- don't be daft you idiot…” robert said quickly, grabbing a loose sock and whipping up his mess. 

Robert tossed the sock across the room before sitting up straight on his bed, “but, what did you need?” Robert said in a more relaxed voice, not wanting to sound suspicious or anything.  “Ah, right.. Erm, lol invited us to a party. Did you want to go with me?” Simon asked through the phone.

Robert furrowed his eyebrows before hugging his knees to his chest, “a party? Who’s party?” Robert asked slowly, drawing circles on his knee.

A sigh came from Simon before he answered. “Mathew’s. He’s having a house party, his band is going to play or something… I think lol wants to crash it.”  Simon said, sounding a bit annoyed. “If lol’s going, there’s more than likely going to be a fist fight. There is a lot of bad blood between them for some reason” Simon explained.

“So you want to go to make sure lol doesn’t do anything stupid.” Robert said, sounding a little unimpressed. “Well- sort of… but, i also wanted to go with you because i haven’t been able to just relax with you! Mary’s always around, and recording the album… I just wanted to spend some time with you,” Simon said.

Robert felt his cheeks burn and he couldn’t help the smile that appeared on his face. Robert let out a breathy laugh before biting his nails. “Yeah. sure, I'll go. Mary is busy today anyways, i could use your company” Robert said, realizing he slipped up a bit.

Simon laughed through the phone, “yeah? What, missed me too?” Simon teased, making Robert blush.

Robert huffed,  “always gotta take a piss at me don't you si?” Robert said back with a smile, standing up and looking around for a good pair of boxers. “When’s the party?” robert said, holding the phone with his shoulder as he messily pulled on a pair of boxer briefs. Well, at least he tried to without busting his ass.